Poll: Do you wear muscle shirts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you wear muscle shirts?
Yes
37 29%
No
92 71%
Voters: 129.
Page 1 of 2
So i'm just curious to what people think of others who wear muscle shirts (sleeveless shirts) outside when it is really hot. Do you wear muscle shirts? Why or why not?
Last edited by Dox at Jun 12, 2008,
No because I prefer looking like I don't get drunk and drive around in a pickup beating up homosexuals.
all i wear are sleavless shirts. whenever i get one i cut the sleaves out of it.

sometimes the collar too.
Quote by sargasm
No because I prefer looking like I don't get drunk and drive around in a pickup beating up homosexuals.

Let's round us up a few queers, a coupl'a pickups, and have ourselves a good ol' fashion fag-drag!
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
*googles muscle shirts*

nah, not my style lol
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by amputecture
no. they're a little too "Larry the Cable-guy"....

he doesnt wear those...he just cuts off his sleeves.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
only to work out, like at the gym or if im running or something like that, rarely do i wear one out, not buff enough yet...but yes i do
Gear:
Ovation Celebrity GC28

PROUD MEMBER OF SLASHISM
PM slashs_#1_fan To Join
Member #17 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
I wear sleeveless band tees, they look ****en awesome
ohai little sig.
No they look fking ghey

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by Td_Nights
Let's round us up a few queers, a coupl'a pickups, and have ourselves a good ol' fashion fag-drag!

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAW!!!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I'll wear them if i'm working out (running or lifting) just because i get to warm in a regular tee shirt. Other than that...no.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
I roll my sleeves up from time to time (on a t-shirt rarely, on a long-sleeve, I roll them to t-shirt length).
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Td_Nights

Unless you're built like a tank and normal t-sirts don't fit you, vest-tops just look pathetic. Calling them "muscle shirts" doesn't change anything.
Quote by Td_Nights

SIGGED!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
**** no. Polo shirt, Button down or T-shirt.

I try and stay well away from the muscle shirt, white socks and gold earring crew.
To be honest, the only people I've seen look good in a muscle shirt are darker skinned men who are really, really built.. and even then it's a little too feminine.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Only if its seriously hot, and never outside the house. If you mean vests anyway.
Nope. I have the craziest farmers tan now because of that. I want to even that out this summer and get some colour in my legs (I haven't been outside in shorts in about eight years).
:stickpoke
All the time. And by all the time I mean, everytime someone points a gun at me and puts me between the choice of wearing a muscle shirt and listning to Nirvana.
I wear them in the summer, I guess I prefer the beating homosexual, wife abusing, redneck look .
all my undershirts are sleeveless mainly because I have really broad shoulders and regular undershirts dont fit me, but I hardly ever will just wear a sleeveless shirt. maybe when working out or doing some kind of other physical activity
I don't think there's owt wrong with them but I don't wear them because I have skinny arms and would look like a pale alien.
I have a little too much body fat for them to look good on me. I prefer to wear just a smaller shirt if I'm trying to show off muscles.
Quote by jimbo.z
All the time. And by all the time I mean, everytime someone points a gun at me and puts me between the choice of wearing a muscle shirt and listning to Nirvana.

What's that supposed to mean?

But no I hate them... like the nirvana song says
Last edited by FruscianteFan77 at Jun 12, 2008,
No because I don't like them
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
No, I hate them.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by freedoms_stain

Unless you're built like a tank and normal t-sirts don't fit you, vest-tops just look pathetic. Calling them "muscle shirts" doesn't change anything.

Ok, I don't feel so bad about wearing them now.

I only wear them when I exercise, do physical labor and it's hot outside, go to church, have someone to impress (first date), go to my fight club, weddings, funerals etc.
Quote by Vagabond21

I only wear them when I exercise, do physical labor and it's hot outside, go to church, have someone to impress (first date), go to my fight club, weddings, funerals etc.

So is there anytime when you dont wear them then?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ok, I don't feel so bad about wearing them now.

well arent you hardcore
Page 1 of 2