I have an Ibanez Artcore AF75, and it has dual humbuckers. However, the neck pickup's screws (on the side next to the pickguard) is coming loose, or at least that's my deduction.

This has been happening for a while, and all I do is screw is back in and back/leveled. Is the screw stripped? I don't want to de-string my guitar, unscrew the pickup, and go through the bother of putting the bridge back and screwing it all back in if there's nothing I can immediately do about it.

What do you think is wrong with it/what should I do about it? Is it too vague a description? I could post pics if you need them.

EDIT:

The affected side kind of sinks to the level of the pickguard, and it becomes slanted from high on the bass side to really low on the treble side. When I "fix"it, it stays for a few weeks or so, until I notice it again.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
How much of an increase would "slightly" be?
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
So it's the screw that holds the pickup to the plastic ring?

Try using a softer spring on that side. Just sayin.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Well I haven't done anything to modify the pickups at all, and they're all stock (duh, redundant...), so I think it's the screw/hole on that one side, since the others are all holding up fine.
Quote by Pauldapro
If it's the screw I think it is, then the fastest remedy is to just put a shorter spring in that side so you have less tension on it.
And you don't have to destring. Just loosen them up.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
All right, thanks. Where could I find a new spring for a low price? I'm not really an expert in this field.
Quote by Pauldapro
Try a hardware store. Would be my first guess.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Is there a certain type of spring I would need?

(Jesus, I feel like a little kid asking all these questions...)
Quote by Pauldapro