The norm. On my profile: Hemi Song 1 http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Bostonrocks/music/

Hope you guys like this one. I recorded with my rockman soloist straight to my laptop. The drums are mixcraft (great program btw) I haven't completley got my mastering process down yet but I will.

I was going for a Classic 70s Boston sound here I think i did pretty good.

as always crit for crit
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jun 12, 2008,
Definitely has that classic 70's rock sound. Kinda sounds like a cross between the Eagles and Boston, though. Like the other one, this would be a complete song with vocals. The flow stopped in a couple spots, if you know what I'm saying, like after the first verse (or chorus, if that's how you wrote the song).

The Solo flows very well, and I really like the tone on it.
Quote by imgooley
Definitely has that classic 70's rock sound. Kinda sounds like a cross between the Eagles and Boston, though. Like the other one, this would be a complete song with vocals. The flow stopped in a couple spots, if you know what I'm saying, like after the first verse (or chorus, if that's how you wrote the song).

The Solo flows very well, and I really like the tone on it.

you mean right after the first lead in where the acoustic comes in?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Exactly.
thats kinda what it's supposed to be. I just wanted to cut like all the energy (thats not the right word) and go really quite but if you meant in timing yah I got off time here and there
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Well either way, it still sounded good. Are you going to put some vocals over top?
Quote by imgooley
Well either way, it still sounded good. Are you going to put some vocals over top?

I will one of these days I can't sing but I've got a girlfriend (not girlfriend but a friend thats a girl lol) who is a great singer whos gonna help me one of these days shes not working
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Dude, female vocals would be killer on that. Do you have some lyrics written, or are you gonna have her write them?
Quote by imgooley
Dude, female vocals would be killer on that. Do you have some lyrics written, or are you gonna have her write them?

thats what I thought to thats why I asked her lol.

I dunno yet I don't have lyrics written specificaly for this song but I have alot of lyrics. I'll see how it turns out if shes got something good I'll let her do em'

btw I PM'd you back about the slide.

but i'm gonna go to be I'm going to a Boston concert tomorrow so, yah. night.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jun 13, 2008,
I'll definitely give it a listen when you get it done.