Do you think the Deluxe Reverb Amp would be good for gigs, my bands starting out, but I need a loud amp, and I want to buy the Deluxe,.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
What do you play genre-wise?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Please don't suggest new amps.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Surf, rock, blues, not really metal, anything softer than that, and I have a DS-1 for distortion.
Quote by chip46
Last edited by lespaul#1 at Jun 22, 2008,
I'm not going to (anymore).

I check your profile, and you play surf. You're my new friend here!

Yeah, I'd go Deluxe ('65 I'm guessing?). If not, you could spend a bit more and go for the '65 Twin Reverb.

Both great for surf!

EDIT: Even/especially with blues and rock, Twins/Deluxes are great.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
It's loud enough tho, right?
Quote by chip46
I mean the Deluxe is loud enough?
Quote by chip46
22 tube watts is pretty loud, loud enough for small gigs, especially if you can mic it up. The thing is the lack of headroom.
Perfectly worded.

goolz is just a helper today, eh?
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Chris_Parker
Perfectly worded.

goolz is just a helper today, eh?

I try
wow, that amp is great for everything, you lucky freaking bastard.
SRV R.I.P.