Sup guys, I graduate tomorrow and i want to do something funny during the ceremony, like get the rest of my class to do "the wave" every 15 seconds, or maybe bring a beach ball to hit around, idk something funny just as long as it wont get me kicked out of the ceremony or something
beach ball won't get you kicked out, but at mine last year a bunch of teachers had pens on them, and when the ball would get to them, they'd pop it. There was a teacher in every row, I dunno if you guys do it like that.

Oh and: Go streaking. There, I said it first.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Fap onstage
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
as you walk on stage to accept your certificate pretend you are having a seizure and fall on the floor flailing wildly......then when they come running to see if you are ok get up and moon em all!!!

it would be epic and everyone would remember - and who cares if you get kicked out, its grad!

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
How about you just enjoy the ceremony and don't be the dick that ruins it for everyone else.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
How about you just enjoy the ceremony and don't be the dick that ruins it for everyone else.

because its my graduation, and i've been waiting for it for 12 years, and if i want to have some fun during the ceremony, i think im allowed to

kthnxbye
Quote by flaming_frets08
because its my graduation, and i've been waiting for it for 12 years, and if i want to have some fun during the ceremony, i think im allowed to

kthnxbye

but if someone else wants a nice normal ceremony, your actions will ruin their wishes.

so at the end of the day you're just being selfish.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
usually, at a "normal" ceremony, or atleast all of the ones i've been to, someone does something funny....
Quote by Lemoninfluence
but if someone else wants a nice normal ceremony, your actions will ruin their wishes.

so at the end of the day you're just being selfish.

Exactly. I just graduated a week ago, and there were some dicks that just made the whole ceremony uncomfortable for myself and others around me. It was annoying having to constantly watch over my shoulder in 90 degree weather for that one douchebag with Silly String, in hopes that I didn't get any on me.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
Exactly. I just graduated a week ago, and there were some dicks that just made the whole ceremony uncomfortable for myself and others around me. It was annoying having to constantly watch over my shoulder in 90 degree weather for that one douchebag with Silly String, in hopes that I didn't get any on me.

yeah i wouldnt mess with silly string that just pisses ppl off