I can't get past this point...

if someone would be nice enough to help,I'd need the whole procedure...thanks!

Exam is in 6 hours
Hodam,a stojim...
yeh lol... not too helpful without a question
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
The question is kinda obvious...i mean Kc is for concentration!

the thing is that i don't know do we need relative mass of atoms(rough translation of "relativna atomska masa") or what

You've been given with I2+H2->HI...i did the rest but can't figure out what do i need to calculate it
Hodam,a stojim...
I think the I2 and H2 on the bottom of the equilibrium constant should be in brackets, no?

What other data do you have?? What are you trying to find the concentration of? What level chemistry is this?
Quote by iimjpii
I think the I2 and H2 on the bottom of the equilibrium constant should be in brackets, no?

What other data do you have?? What are you trying to find the concentration of? What level chemistry is this?

nope,...the HI is because it has an exponent...and you know that if i wrote HI2 it would only refer to I,but not to H...

sry i have a vast vocab in usual english but technical expressions like maths,chemistry and stuff like that...well that's my weak side

Only that and of course the periodic table of elements...

2nd grade Grammar High...
Hodam,a stojim...
oh,no help needed but still thanks...

I just called my friend and she said the professor didn't finish the task....so yeah i can't do it...dudes...keep your fingers crossed,if i flunk this subject,I'll fail this year...damn
Hodam,a stojim...
probably with the initial concentrations and this reaction...but yeah i got it now...it's okay =)
Hodam,a stojim...