Page 1 of 2
Is anybody else in the Midwest US tired of these crazy ass storms? I feel like I haven't seen the sun in days.

The lake down the road from me is flooding like crazy****s and peoples piers are being submerged.

Any crazy stories/pics? Oh crap, lol, the power literally just went out for a second as I was typing this. Good thing I'm on my laptop.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Cali ftmfw!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Southern Ontario here, and we've been having weird weather lately. It rained prefusely for three days and then became really hot and then today it was rather chilly outside.

We did have a tornado the second day of storms though.
If I were you...I'd get a boat and drive around playing ghetto...would be sooooo awesome
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Southern Ontario here, and we've been having weird weather lately. It rained prefusely for three days and then became really hot and then today it was rather chilly outside.

We did have a tornado the second day of storms though.

Wierd, but nothing crazy. I kinda have a love/hate feeling for where we live. Our lives are so peaceful, yet so boring. We need a mass flood or hurricane, maybe an earthquake or two to shake things up a bit. I am starting to feel to comfortable.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Last edited by Jericho114 at Jun 12, 2008,
yeah.... i live about 1/2 mile from the Mississippi, i live in K-town, Ia.(Keokuk, Iowa) luckily, i live on top of a huge hill! so, no flooding for me!!!! I'm pissed at the weather, though.... i was gonna see motley crue tomorrow, but the concert got canceled because it was gonna be flooded.... dammit, i wanted to go to steamboat days!!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I'm from California originally. I'm stationed in Nebraska now. I was really hoping the base would get hit so I could go home... :P
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by snipelfritz
Is anybody else in the Midwest US tired of these crazy ass storms? I feel like I haven't seen the sun in days.

The lake down the road from me is flooding like crazy****s and peoples piers are being submerged.

Any crazy stories/pics? Oh crap, lol, the power literally just went out for a second as I was typing this. Good thing I'm on my laptop.

Change that to months and you pretty much got where I live in WA.
Quote by mental_zer0
I was trapped in my neighborhood for the weekend. All exits were flooded. I hate Indiana.

Where are you located in IN?

(to the TS) My town got it pretty bad, but not as bad as other towns slightly north, it doesn't bother me anyway, because I live at the top of a hill. I think it is because my town is an oasis of liberalism in a sea of conservatism. Just remember God hates hill-billies.
I just stood on my porch and listened to a tornado hit stuff about half a mile away from me...
I'm in Bloomington,IN and we haven't had rain for a day or two now and now it's really ot and humid,but a lot of flooding happened while it was.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I'm in Bloomington,IN and we haven't had rain for a day or two now and now it's really ot and humid,but a lot of flooding happened while it was.

I live in Bloomington as well, and I concur, the weather has been quite sh!t-e.
Last edited by G-man05 at Jun 12, 2008,
I'm in the LaCrosse, WI area and I just saw the sun for the first time today in 3 DAYS.

I feel like f*cking Gollum or Jack White
No floods but we just had some crazy tornado-producing storms come through here in Kansas City.
Quote by Raoul_Duke_92
I'm in the LaCrosse, WI area and I just saw the sun for the first time today in 3 DAYS.

I live in the Des Moines area. My house is going to be fine, but downtown is screwed. The community to the north of me is in trouble too. I just went to see the water a few hours ago and the water's up to a few hotels at at the bottom of a fairly major bridge...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Marion, IA. Im not underwater yet, but downtown Cedar Rapids is getting 22 foot flood waters and expected to be 30 tomorrow
it sucks cuz my band was gonna play a show at the Blue Strawberry but now its flooded.
But we are arranging a benefit concert
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
^Yeah... Cedar Rapids is getting screwed hardcore... My sympathies for the people there.
Would you do it?

Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
It's been high 90's here the past week. It also stormed for 3 days straight with tornado and flood warnings. Then, earlier today it rained very hard, but was completely dry 3 hours later.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Yeah, I'm sick of it also.
Under tornado warning right now. I'm scared sh*tless.
Last summer my house got flooded while we were on a camping trip.

And it rained the whole trip.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
i think they should just bulldoze the midwest and bring the east coast and west coast together.

i live in the midwest
no one cares about us
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
^Tru dat. I always walk to the end of my block to watch them. Once I was outside when sirens started going off...
Would you do it?

Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Raoul_Duke_92

That's not even all that bad, I live in Calgary, AB and we've gone at least two weeks without sun before
My town is currently on a tornado warning. Exotic. -_-
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Now that I think about it....

SOCAL FTMFW!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Last night, there was a tornado warning, and I didn't take cover at all.

I feel like a total hard ass. Except there was a tornado literally 3 miles from where I was out driving. Then there was one about an hour from at the Boy Scout camp that killed 4 kids. Sad.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Page 1 of 2