Well, my favorite PSP game got scratched and now won't get past a loading screen. so are there any easy ways to fix it?(not buying a new one)

So, help?

EDIT: I got the psp n the game from my brother, who got it from his friend, who pushed in the clear part of the umd. so it got scratched.

ANYWAY........how does the toothpaste thing work?!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Jun 12, 2008,
Buy a scratch removing kit thing. They work.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by clancy256
toothpaste

and...... how might that work??
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
how the hell did you scratch it , its in a plastic case lol..
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Toothpaste works on CDs. It's an abrasive and basically it smooths down the rest of the plastic so it's the same level as the scratches. However, CDs have a protective layer (a few micrometers thick). UMD discs have none, and therefore I can't recomend any scratch removing solutions on a UMD disc.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
At least is was just a ****ing PSP game and not ****ing MGS4, when you just ****ing bought the most ****ing epic game ever and get the **** home and discover that the ****game is **** scratched.

Toothpaste definately works, if that doesn't work try peanutbutter.

Seriously, it works.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.