Here is a Fostex X-12 4 Track Analog recorder.

Price: $55 SHIPPED OBO.

MIGHT take a trade.

I need the money to pay for gas to go to work.

I used this a few times to record various quick ideas, mostly sat around for a year. The cover broke off, that is surprisingly common on this model, it doesn't affect anything at all. I'll include the cover just incase. Includes power supply.

Just look at the specs here: http://www.music123.com/Fostex-X-12-4-Track-Cassette-Recorder-240282-i1125858.Music123

Last edited by NeverNamed068 at Jun 13, 2008,
May I be the first say:

*Ahem*

Cassette tape!??!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
what trades you thinking of?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Lets see, I'm might be looking more for drum equipment (Cymbols, etc...) (I realize this is a guitar forum though).

- Condenser mic

- Extra 6-12 channel mixer

- Wireless guitar system (Not necessarily high end, unless of course you are generous)
I'll give you an SD-1 for it how's that?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
ok
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Uh, anyone? $35 shipped? Last price drop before I light the thing on fire and try to put it in my gas tank.
man I'm broke Or i would
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
have you read the bumping rules.

At all.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Ok, I just need this thing out of here. $25 shipped!

Oh, and I can't seem to edit the first post and say $25 instead of $55... What gives?