I have no idea where to go with this doomy piece I've been writing with my bassist.

Help, any?
Attachments:
Doomy Thing.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
What you have so far is pretty cool. What sounds like it would go well afterwards would be to let the open powerchord on the E string ring for a full bar, then blast into some fast, brutal, and possibly melodic riffage, then alternate back to the slow doomy riffage. Then perhaps an atmospheric-ish acoustic + bass break.

That, or a solo over the current riffs.

Hopefully that helped. If not, oh well.
Hmm, I'll see what I get tomorrow and re-post this.

Thanks for teh helpz.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
All right, the riffs and song reached a logical conclusion at around 4 minutes so how do you think it ended up, and what I should change if anything?

By the way, it's meant to NOT have a solo so don't suggest that
Attachments:
Doomy Thing Finished.zip

Quote by eggsandham2
Powertab.

Quote by eggsandham2
you'd get way more crits if you supplied a tab. I know that I personally haven't even listened to your song for the single reason that it's a midi. if you had a tab, I'd give you a crit.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Jonathan Trejo
hmmm are u paranoid someone might steal it ?

No, so here y'all go.
Attachments:
Doomy Thing Tab.zip

Quote by eggsandham2