Hey guys i realized that my jazzmaster build won't work out because parts are scarce and way too expensive. I have decided to make another strat, it is going to be a 64' transition era replica. What I need to know is where mighty mite bodies are made and where allparts necks are made. thanks in advance to all your answers
For the prices allparts charges they arent china parts. Many are factory fender and gibson parts. They do carry some metric and foreign parts. Never bought anything from mighty might.
Quote by LP Addict
allparts is china, mighty mite is korea. im not 100% on allparts.

Quote by Tackleberry
For the prices allparts charges they arent china parts. Many are factory fender and gibson parts. They do carry some metric and foreign parts. Never bought anything from mighty might.

Allparts is MIJ ... they are suppliers to Fender Japan. Some of their Bass necks are MIA (according to the pros at the Tele forum).

AllParts is way superior to Mighty Mite and almost on par with USACG. USACG is on par with Warmoth but not as pricey.

I'm looking to build a 60's replica strat and i heard that Mighty Mite's body contours are closer to the 60's model strats. Mighty Mite get pretty good reviews for being half the price of allparts. MY plan is to get either and allparts or warmoth neck and a mighty mite body and load it with stewmac parts and leosounds pickups. it will be paited fiesta red with a tortoise pickguard. I want to build a very high quality 60's era strat replica so what is my best bet in terms of bodies and necks.
mighty mites guitar bodies are flawless, everything about them is perfect, i can vouch for that on many occasions. the finish work is far superior to any over-seas product, and alot of american products for that matter, that i have ever seen.
thanks guys but I just found an unbelievable deal on warmoth in the show case. They have the unfinished parts I need to vintage specs for very reasonable prices plus its all american made.
Allparts is really overpriced compared to just about everybody else just sometimes they are the only one who has a certain part.