Hey guys I'm going camping tomorrow and the guys told me to bring my guitar to play stuff around the fire and just randomly sing to. I usually play lots of songs that people don't know like paul gilbert etc. The only reason i have a classical guitar is to play spanish music and flamenco guitar. What are some good songs I can play that people can sing along to and would know? We're teens not old people so no kumbayaa etc.
No Rain - Blind Melon
Perfect Campfire Song, always enjoy playing this one, give it a try. Just E and D.
*listen to the song and get the rhythm, learn the little lick at the start if possible also.
Cheers,
nothing overly fancy, and something they might know the words too. If you have the sheets just play something nice and easy like time of your life, or american pie. Just a single guitar playin chords with vocals.
Quote by Namikaze
nothing overly fancy, and something they might know the words too. If you have the sheets just play something nice and easy like time of your life, or american pie. Just a single guitar playin chords with vocals.

yeh american pie and time of your life are probably the best umm stand by me maybe and some jack johnson is always good