Right now it's untitled. C4C, let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
me-cool_ideas.zip
me-cool_ideas.zip
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Last edited by spartan 118 at Jun 13, 2008,
I quite like it. It has some cool parts, and it is overall entertaining.

There are a few things I didn;t like however.
It is quite repetitive in the fact that during each phrase the main melody is constantly resovling to exactly the same note. I can understand this in a theoretical sense, but from a listener's point of view it feels somewhat monotonous.

I really liked the rhythm you used, it was jumpy and exciting. But as with the resolution I feel that you used the same style of rhythm too often, and then to try and break it up you have interspersed small licks that don't really seem to have much real connection to the previous line.

I really like the sweeping part, but it could have been better.

The song did not really go anywhere, and it seems like the backing was only there to help showcase the guitar line.

But I did like the song, and there were many things I like, I was just pointing out the things that didn't quite sit right for me.
7/10
I thought this was nice. The melodies were pretty good, I suggest you could have added a main melody and repeat it during later spots of the song.
I did think it was pretty repetetive though, a change in key could have made things more interesting as the whole song just resolved in the same tonic note. Melodies without movement don't have that powerful energy you would mainly feel.
You could also try changing the rythm of the song in bridges to make things more intresting.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
This was a very cool song. I couldn't really find anything wrong with it. the random sweeps and stuff seemed out of place though.

the only thing was that it really got boring after awhile. It seemed like it needed at least a key change or something. I got tired of hearing the same scales over and over.

Other than that, good job.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I liked it.

I thought the rhythm was especially cool.

Although like Lucas mentioned it did seem to resolve to the same note quite often. Also I agree with Lloyd, that a main melody would go a long way.

The phrasing could use a little work, just to make it a little more organic and a little less dry.

Still all in all it was pretty damn good.
I like this, it reminded me of AC/DC. The drums in the intro were good, but I expected them to come out with some kind of beat (Although you did add in a snare at some point) The solo was good, but a little repetitive in some parts, such as the sweeps. It does feel very unfinished, it would be awesome if both guitars played the rythm riff from the beginning, and the drums played a solid beat. You did a good job with the bass, but at times the song felt kind of too busy, like there was too much going on.

Overall I thought it was awesome, not my kind of style but I enjoyed it nonetheless, I'd give it an 8/10.

C4C?
It's probably not your kind of style but I'd like to know what you think.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand