After seeing them in an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba, I've decided to add them to my music library. Which album should I start with?
I thought I was the only one that saw that episode. HIGH FIVE!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I dont know album names , but the songs you should get are pool party, pizza day, and super rad. Did you know Travis Barker used to be in that band?
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
I'd say, start with "The Fury Of...", then go with "Charge!!", then "Myths...", then "Vs. Floating Eye Of Doom", then "Return of...", and finally "Yo, Check Out This Ride". But really, they're all good.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
I'd say just watch more Yo Gabba Gabba. That show is better than their music.

See the aquabats live if you get a chance, because they're great, but their albums aren't anything special.
haha the aquabats are awesome live, their vids are hilarious, brilliantly fun band
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
The Aquabats have lost it man. I've been to see them more times than I can count. Half of them went to my high school. The other half the school next to us. When they lost their horn section they lost it really bad. Their shows used to be amazing and performed really well. Now its just garbage pop punk with some new wave.

Fury of the Aquabats is good as The Baron von Tito was their drummer. Check out that album as well as the Return of the Aquabats.

Please please please don't listen to anything after that. Garbage and a half.
Quote by KingsofSka
The Aquabats have lost it man. I've been to see them more times than I can count. Half of them went to my high school. The other half the school next to us. When they lost their horn section they lost it really bad. Their shows used to be amazing and performed really well. Now its just garbage pop punk with some new wave.

Fury of the Aquabats is good as The Baron von Tito was their drummer. Check out that album as well as the Return of the Aquabats.

Please please please don't listen to anything after that. Garbage and a half.
We're you one of the punker kids that mooched food off other kids? And lived off eating candy bars And bags of nacho chips?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
In all seriousness, did you hang out with the Aquabats?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I didn't go to school with them but they went to the same high school as I did.

That would have been cool.
Quote by element4433
We're you one of the punker kids that mooched food off other kids? And lived off eating candy bars And bags of nacho chips?

luls.

I would recomend fury of the aquabats. Watch some youtube too of them.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW