add this myspace.com/tomanderik

Our goal is to become famous.
Please promote a fellow UGer by any means possible. We'll give you a rad comment if you do.

Our plans is to do this through meeting people and brightening peoples day.
Any help is appreciated!
Last edited by bTOMd at Jun 12, 2008,
If you're making music just to be famous, then get the fuck out of here. It's cunts like you that are ruining music

Good day to you
Quote by shreddin_frets
If you're making music just to be famous, then get the **** out of here. It's ****s like you that are ruining music

Good day to you

This
hahahahahaha.......................................................................no
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by shreddin_frets
If you're making music just to be famous, then get the fuck out of here. It's cunts like you that are ruining music

Good day to you

I second that.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
This is also in the wrong forum. There's a forum dedicated to that stuff.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by shreddin_frets

Good day to you

I third that.
why would I help YOU get famous when I could be trying to get myself famous for actually DOING SOMETHING...making music...dicks....

Quote by shreddin_frets

Good day to you

+ infinity
Work for it yourself jerks.........
Quote by chrisbeevor
If he had a large moustache... Sadamme Hussein? Maybe I'm hallucinating...
Quote by HelpImARock
"You think your better than guitar at us?!
Quote by Gin_Rummy
My friend's uncle lives inbetween Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon and they jam on a daily basis.
**** it, i sent you a friend request.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...