i can either get the boss noise reduction for 99$ (but i have a coupon for 10% off at GC plus 50 in gift cards so id pay less) or i can get the 123$ ISP DEICIMATOR. i know nothing about either one...but the humming is driving me nuts. the isp comes with 2 patch cables but im going to end up buying more monster cables anyway. so any suggestions?

ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS THE 10% OFF DOESNT INCLUDE MONSTER CABLES FOR SOME REASON!!!
ah well whatever is best i guess ill buy.
Decimator.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
alright cool looks liek ill buy one soonman im not going to have any power supply for all of these pedals haha
Actually I have a better idea. Get rid of your amp. Then you won't have a buzzing problem. Get a new one with the 10% off you get after you sell your current one and save some money up. Also, what use is new pickups when you have a Spider?
ISP, I don't have one, But I plan on getting one for the 6505 that I'm getting.

I heard the Decimator is the best Noise reduction pedal on the market.
it buzzes on alot of amps when cranked. so sh. and i never said anything about new pickups on my guitar. as for new amps i will be getting one when my budget can afford liek 1000 dollars for a tube halfstack, until then the spider 3 works just fine with my POD, its not liek im playing shows everyday yet am i?
Quote by KurtGotMurdered
it buzzes on alot of amps when cranked. so sh. and i never said anything about new pickups on my guitar. as for new amps i will be getting one when my budget can afford liek 1000 dollars for a tube COMBO, until then the spider 3 works just fine with my POD, its not liek im playing shows everyday yet am i?

At that budget, going for a combo is better.
I'm not saying that combos are better than halfstacks, but i'm saying with 1 grand, it makes more sense to get a nice combo instead of a halfstack at the same price of lower quality.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by KurtGotMurdered
i thought b52 tube stacks are pretty nice for the price

They are.

But... i'd go for a combo for your next amp.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by KurtGotMurdered
its not liek im playing shows everyday yet am i?

exactly why you just get a higher quality tube combo, you can always add an extension cab and make it a half stack anyway.

obviously there are exceptions like if you get a good deal on the head or if the amp you want only comes as a head.
but then just get a good 2x12.

on topic though, decimator for sure
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
so what nice combos could i get. i dont knwo if im on a goo denough budget to even get a nice combo, but im sure open for suggestions. i do need a combo as ooud as the 150 watt i currently have though, so i can do small gigs atleast and practice. and i can just add an extension cab and its the same as a stack?
what combos should i check out?
id have to be able to sell my current amp first though and i still dont knwo if id have enough to get what i want