I was recommended by UG to get an OD to tighten up my 6505, which is what ive been looking for. Most people suggested one of the two pedals mentioned in the title. What would be a better fit for the amp?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I believe that the OD9 has more gain, but the OD808 is more transparent, but I haven't actually tested them. Also, I htink (maybe?) the OD9 is true bypass. You'd have to try them out yourself to be sure, though. See if you can find a store that stocks both and has a 6505 on display you can try them out on.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Quote by Missingno476
I believe that the OD9 has more gain, but the OD808 is more transparent, but I haven't actually tested them. Also, I htink (maybe?) the OD9 is true bypass. You'd have to try them out yourself to be sure, though. See if you can find a store that stocks both and has a 6505 on display you can try them out on.

Your band link doesn't work.

And try them out, that's all everyone is going to say. Unless you get the one odd user that gives a suggestion.
Quote by Matt Chavie
Your band link doesn't work.

And try them out, that's all everyone is going to say. Unless you get the one odd user that gives a suggestion.

1. That band changed its name, and I am not actually in it anymore.

2. I'm too lazy to change my signature.

On topic, +1
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows