People are always making a post and typing /thread at the end. Has anyone ever actually seen a thread end right after that post? I dunno what made me think about that but I was just curious. Is there really something someone can say to bring an end to an entire thread?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
No

/Thread
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by usernamearegay

/thread

You need to get the fuck off UG.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by usernamearegay

/thread

my left testicle itches now because of you....meanie.
people put /thread when they think they have answered the TS question completely.

why would you think the thread would end? dont make spam threads

/
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
inb4 lock
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
people put /thread when they think they have answered the TS question completely.

/

Haha that was pretty clever.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

/

I know why they do it. It was just sort of a joke/random thought. This isn't spam. Excuse me for not making another generic thread. Lol, hay guise do you like tits or asses better?

Lighten up, brodel.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by barb3rman
I know why they do it. It was just sort of a joke/random thought. This isn't spam. Excuse me for not making another generic thread. Lol, hay guise do you like tits or asses better?

Lighten up, brodel.

Tits

But seriously this isn't spam. It's not a very profound or interesting topic (sorry TS) but it aint spam.
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Tits

But seriously this isn't spam. It's not a very profound or interesting topic (sorry TS) but it aint spam.

Eh, It was created out of one part boredom and two parts hoping someone would say post something with '/thread' and then everyone would just not post anything after that and it would make my day. The pit did not make my day.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by barb3rman
Eh, It was created out of one part boredom and two parts hoping someone would say post something with '/thread' and then everyone would just not post anything after that and it would make my day. The pit did not make my day.

if nothing else i suppose you answered your own question

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Yes! Early this morning/late last night a dude posted a thread with all of these weird questions and then I posted a link with like a billion of them and I typed /thread and I came back today and that was the last post.

/thread
Quote by captainjackass
Thread\

Nooo! You're doing it wrong!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

I bet a mod has done it many times, but no one else has.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by captainjackass
n0

thread\/thread

Your people are hopeless.

Quote by Its_Rock77
I bet a mod has done it many times, but no one else has.

inb4 mod does this.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo