http://www.samash.com/

just...

look...

'great gifts'
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
why can people not want to get there dad or grad guitar hero/rock band, just cuz it;s there doesn't mean you need to buy into what they're selling
People buy it, so why not sell it? Guitar center sells drums, keyboards, mics, and the like.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
i hate it when people say "im giving up on..." or other things to that effect.
"that was the day i lost hope for the human race"

...shut the **** up...
meh. It's just an odd feeling going to look at pedals and finding a video game. I like the game and all, but seeing it everywhere kills me.
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

Quote by Godzilla1969
^^^scrambling to undo his critical error

lmao. you caught me
Quote by Captain_Kickass

I'm sure for every 10 people who buy guitar hero, at least 1 guy/girl will genuinely become interested in playing guitar and actually buy the real thing.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
Well look on the bright side - Its' the compulsory classic rock compilation album, the mid-life-crisis instrument and a way of shutting the guy up all in one! What better fathers' day present could there be
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How can it kill you? Why does it even bother you? I see trees everywhere, and they don't piss me off.

Yet.

That's because you can't hear them mocking you for your un-tree-like qualities.
Quote by MightyAl
That's because you can't hear them mocking you for your un-tree-like qualities.

I hear them all the time.

And then I trash talk to them about how I'm gonna beat them into a pulp. And then compress, bleach and finally write ALL over them.
Quote by Godzilla1969
Shut up, elitist prick.

+1 It's called business on the intrenet,so stop your bitching.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Why do you care? They're a business out to make money and frankly these games sell.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I vaguely recall industries to be about producing products and making profit.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I think everyone on UG should show up at TS's front door and have a huge game of soggy cracker on the front lawn.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Don't buy it. If no-one buys it, they have no business.
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
No! The corporations are taking over our beloved instrument, and all that it stands for!
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.