Does GC(Guitar Center) let you take your own guitar into their store and let you try out pedals, cases, amps, etc?

I dont wanna leave the store with my guitar in hand and have to explain to them how this is my guitar and such, yeah.
Idk, go try it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
yeah, you just sign your guitar in at the front desk, pretty simple.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
yeah, you just sign your guitar in at the front desk, pretty simple.

Seriously?
Yeah, they just check your serial number at the desk, and check again when you leave to make sure it's your guitar.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Yeah, they just check your serial number at the desk, and check again when you leave to make sure it's your guitar.

Exactly. I did this just today. In fact, I brought a pedal and some slides there as well.
Serial number at the front desk.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well cool.
I want to bring in my Epiphone Explorer and try out cases since I don't have a case for it yet.
And why would they think I am stealing their guitar?
They don't even have Epiphone Explorers at my GC. =P
Quote by Gargantuan

And why would they think I am stealing their guitar?

So if you were working at a retail store, you wouldn't think it's at least a little suspicious if someone walked out with a product that is similar to/exactly what you're selling?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
So if you were working at a retail store, you wouldn't think it's at least a little suspicious if someone walked out with a product that is similar to/exactly what you're selling?

Quote by Gargantuan
They don't even have Epiphone Explorers at my GC. =P

=D