Well these types of threads are very entertaining, I think I'll start it, over in the Amsterdam area there is this kind of dance, that created a style of music called Jumpstyle, heres a video of the professional at it Patrick Jumpen

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v-ekJvQxdE4

you will not regret watching this =]
Is your signature refering to Bullet for my valentine? cause if it is it should be BFMV not BMFV

How's that for random.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by venomouskiss320
I NEVER understood the whole obsession with Chuck Norris, quite frankly its annoying.

Sssh...you might wake him...
It might be to late for you!
run
seriously, sure he may have like a black belt, and has done walker texas ranger, but come on, theres no honors for brandon lee, who was a guitarist, a great actor, was the son of bruce lee, and also had a black belt
Quote by venomouskiss320
I NEVER understood the whole obsession with Chuck Norris, quite frankly its annoying.

You need to leave. NOW!!!
Wow .....I'm not going anywhere, I do have a valid point. Nobody even knows who Brandon Lee is because he was killed by a blank during the filming of The Crow (1996) at the gun battle at the table part. But he does deserve more credit than Chuck

Edit: It was supposed to be a blank.
Quote by Gargantuan
Sssh...you might wake him...
It might be to late for you!
run

Wait, I think you mean Candle Jack, am I...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by venomouskiss320
Wow .....I'm not going anywhere, I do have a valid point. Nobody even knows who Brandon Lee is because he was killed by a blank during the filming of The Crow (1996) at the gun battle at the table part. But he does deserve more credit than Chuck

Yeah, I know it occured near where I was born. I was kidding, But chuck walked down the road with an erection!!!!

There were no survivors.
Quote by venomouskiss320

chuck still lives though.

i know i know...

and technically it was a blank. the previous bullet was apparently still lodged in the gun though.
I never understood the whole obsession with Chuck Norris either. Although I did laugh at some of the jokes, I will admit.
He's nothing special. Brandon Lee was so much more l33t than Chuck Norris.
Tila Tequila should pick Bo.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.
Tila Tequila should pick Bo.

....I agree....

<_<
>_>

...*runs away*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by venomouskiss320

Harrison Ford, Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Les Stroud, Bruce Lee, and Samuel L. Jackson could all kick his pansy ass.

Wanna know why? Because they're still famous for something other than being a meme.
Quote by Flying Couch
Harrison Ford, Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Les Stroud, Bruce Lee, and Samuel L. Jackson could all kick his pansy ass.

Wanna know why? Because they're still famous for something other than being a meme.

YES that is one of the most intelligent things I have heard all week.
How much I would like to beat up this Jumpy guy and then break and take his bones. He wouldn't jump much after that I think.
Dingwall Afterburner I 5 string
Warwick Blue Cab 30 practice amp
Quote by thefitz
But hold on - you're debating on whether or not to buy a bass or keep your house? That's pretty fucking hardcore!