Well, I've noticed that under dire situations the Pit can be extremely helpful. We always joke about things like rape, and relationship issues; but when a serious issue comes along, we all come together to help whoever it is that's in trouble. It's very moving to see so many people caring about someone else this way. Kudos to you guys....great people, but I have a question. Do you guys actually care? Or are you just trying to get on the good side of everyone by pretending to be nice? This is a serious question, because it's severely shocking when such a careless society comes together like brothers and sisters so quickly.

Your thoughts??

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

more of an innate desire to help a brotha out
You are now blinking manually
Shut up and rub some Icy Hot on it.

Oh, and yeah, we actually do care to help. Most of us, I assume.
But when people actually try to joke about it in the wrong thread and/or at the wrong time. People go completely off at them. Hipocracy FTW!!!
I react to situations appropriately. If it's a serious thread, I'll be serious. If it's a joke thread, I'll make jokes. If you have a problem with that, get ****ed.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I react to situations appropriately. If it's a serious thread, I'll be serious. If it's a joke thread, I'll make jokes. If you have a problem with that, get ****ed.

Chill man! I dont have a problem with that, I was refering to the more serious threads, not the joke ones.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by InvaderTSN

I'd love to get ****ed. Have any sisters?

Wait, is this a serious thread?
Quote by Aussieloco
I'd love to get ****ed. Have any sisters?

Wait, is this a serious thread?

Yes, this is a serious thread, so stop the spamming please.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Yes, this is a serious thread, so stop the spamming please.

What? Spamming, he gave me a specific order he said get ****ed. I would just like to know who is gonna **** me.
In many cases, it's hard to pinpoint whether it's hypocrisy or something else. I threw a hissy fit in the "my best friend was raped" thread about this, because for absolute no reason, people post "You Gonna Get Raped," and I've seen that picture in the You Laugh You Lose thread, yet as soon as someone (this is all on the internet, remember) posts a thread, especially in the pit, about it, and someone cracks a joke, regardless of how funny it is, people jump on their ass.
It's good the kid is seeking help in a somewhat anonymous way, but in my honest opinion, relationship stuff should be left out of the Pit completely (no it's not his relationship, but it can easily be placed in that category).
However, if someone does decide to post in the Pit, they should not get angry about a joke being made, again regardless of how funny it may be.

/rant for now
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I guess that even though we all have a jolly good chuckle at inappropriate things, when it happens to one of us, of course we band around to help.

*godfather accent*

It's like a family

/*godfather accent*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.

amirite or amileft?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Okay, here's your serious answer. I believe it is like on normal days many Americans fight and make jokes about terrorists, war, people dying, etc. But when a real tragedy strikes such as 9/11 people are able to come together to help and honor the victims of that tragedy.