What are some good, fun to play songs? They don't have to be hard, better if they're not, but easy to learn, fun to play songs. Just name some and give a link to a good tab/ chord of it if you want to. You don't have leave a link though.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Scotty Doesn't Know!!- Lustra, The Ironic thing is that Scotty not only knows by now but he's sick of hearing about it
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Play some song for the dead by queens of the stoneage. That is mega fun coz you can do your own fills and no matter what you do you can't mess up. What is your skill level?

My skill level is like average for someone whose just been playing for 8 months *I have been playing that long, not longer and only as good as someone whose been playing for 8 months*, and I didn't just mean for me, I meant fun to play for anyone of almost any skill level, so easy stuff, average stuff, whatever, just fun. Not stuff thats so hard that most people can't play it though.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*