There's a beautifly battered blonde maple Carvin at my local pawn shop. It has a coil tapped SD hot rail in the bridge, and floating 2 point wilkinson. has a great feel and is very light (compared to my basswood ibanez )

the cons are however its real grainny i'll prob have to replace the pots (maybe the electronics while i'm at it) and it'll need a fret dressing in a few months.

asking price is $225 is it worth it in your opinion?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Very much so worth it.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
SUPERDEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont be stupid: even if you dont want it, buy it, and sell it for 800
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Even with the new electronics and fret dressing, it is a pretty good deal. Carvin resale value tends to be extremely low compared to guitar price (saw a $2000+ Carvin 7 string with all the options in really nice shape on sale for less than $600 at Guitar Center, the $750 when new, used, beat up Schecter C-1 Classic meanwhile was $500), so if you find a used one you like, it is a good grab.
are you sure?

im going down today to get it. thanks for the responces.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by SenorSmiley
Carvins are ok.

I have a Pawnshop GMP that is much better. It's for sale as well.

What the fuck??? You're back??

BTW, buy that sumbitch, now. And then sell it to me for $500; it's a win-win, see?