Hi so this is my dilemma.

My local church hosts youth events and are apparently pretty fun. As well as this they have bands every week and would be a great place to play to an audience for a beginner band.

The only problem is that i'm not a Christian and kind of get annoyed at preachy people. Is it worth having a religion forced on me so i can have fun on a Saturday night/have my band a bit of experience. is this wrong?

What do i do when they tell everyone to pray or ask me if i'm a Christian?

whats your opinion?
Well I think you should play there if you want to and lie to anyone that asks if you are a Christian. Remember, these people deserve to be lied to because they lie to their children on a life-changing scale.
Quote by GerGuam
Well I think you should play there if you want to and lie to anyone that asks if you are a Christian. Remember, these people deserve to be lied to because they lie to their children on a life-changing scale.

this
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
They don't preach or anything like that at those events. At least the ones I've been to they don't.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
What? Of course not!

If it weren't for my local church I wouldn't have half the customers that buy my weed!
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
They probably don't teach religion at these kind of things, unless there's food. They always bless the food before eating.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
if your going with a band there and there are christian members in that band, it's propably ok. if not, just lie
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.