Poll: Do you considor yourself punk?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you considor yourself punk?
Yes
83 39%
No
128 61%
Voters: 211.
Page 1 of 11
punk is anything you want it to be, you dont have to be the stereotypical punk with a foot high mohawk so yea i do
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
I'm not
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
im part punk
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
P0nx Unite!!!!!!
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

im folk ponx
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
i thought punk was more of a musical thing.. but i spose thats just 'cause i tend to pay more attention to music than much else... I'm guessin punk is also about non-conformism and such... I recon thats awesome. I dies my hair bright red and those ugly ****s at my highschool are all like "only low lives dye their hair" and stupid **** like that... they're just scared to be different... but i also go to a school with a uniform... so thats a bit of conforming i spose..

chill for a bit
I like some of the principles and ideology, but dislike other bits of it. So no, I just listen to the music.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by mdwallin
i thought punk was more of a musical thing.. but i spose thats just 'cause i tend to pay more attention to music than much else... I'm guessin punk is also about non-conformism and such... I recon thats awesome. I dies my hair bright red and those ugly ****s at my highschool are all like "only low lives dye their hair" and stupid **** like that... they're just scared to be different... but i also go to a school with a uniform... so thats a bit of conforming i spose..

chill for a bit

punk is a community of people who share the same musical preference, ethics and ideals. Anybody who supports this community by going to gigs, playin in bands, buying underground cds, promoting etc etc is a punk.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
My dad is a punk and my mom is a yuppie, so I guess I'm half punk.

But I love Green Day, so I answered "yes."
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at Jun 13, 2008,
I don't know if I'd consider myself punk or not. I share lot's of beliefs, like DIY, and political ideology, but I don't listen to as much punk as I used to.

But for the sake of the punk forum-

tr00 p0nx united Oi Oi Oi up da p0nx

*-) *-) *-)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I do. But this thread is stupid.

Like the government.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
i like powerviolence
its funny because people that are hardcore punk rock with the mohawks or liberty spikes and studded jackets/vests tight pants patches studs all that are trying to be different. but its like one southpark episode when stan becomes goth. they say to be a noncomformist all you have to do is dress just like us and talk just like us. so ya its not really 100 percent unique. but punk rock music is sick and the shows are sick too. its a cool scene
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Punx Newman.

Who doesn't Newman???

In other news, this last winter break I was in New Mexico, it was really snowy, and me and family were walking around. I, wearing my studded leather jacket and a DRI shirt, was asked if I was a ¨punk rocker¨ by two people. I said something like ¨I guess¨ and they were like, ¨cool, we don't see much of them any more¨. tr00 p0nx
Last edited by devourthekitten at Jun 13, 2008,
no way i love the governments and conforming!!!! conforming > everthing ( excluding red lobster which is also great ) !!!
two and a half men.
I am. I also hate these threads, they always degenerate into pseudo-intellectualism about what a punk is by idiots who feel the need to add useless little add ons like what year you were born in or the classic " reel punx dun call themself punx" by the dumber posters.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by original=punk
I don't really care if I'm punk or not?

Which makes me TR00 P0NX 0I0I0I0I 4N4RKI 1N D4 U54 L0L 4M1R1T3?

UR R1T3
two and a half men.
Quote by Jett Diamond
I'm a fairy

what?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by Jett Diamond
I'm a fairy

tr0o dat
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by Sammy2K7
punk is anything you want it to be, you dont have to be the stereotypical punk with a foot high mohawk so yea i do

I have a foot high pink mohawk. So I guess I'm punx HOOOORAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

I'm a homosexual

...Not really I'm a poser
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
I'm a homosexual

...Not really I'm a poser

I wish I was gay, I wanted to start a queercore band called Boy Division.

" And he gave away the secrets of his ass
And said I've blown my load "

Man, that would be a great song.
two and a half men.