Appears to be the right one, but I only took a glance at the picture, you may want to walk into a guitar store and ask about leads, you get better tone from higher quality leads, personally, I use DiMarzio leads, I swapped from some really low-end no name cable to them and I noticed my tone was alot brighter and sweeter than before.
The cable would work, but listen to ^, he's right ask about leads, you've got loads of brands
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Yea my guitar is only a cheap one, so i had cheap leads with it.
I'll check out the ones you use.

What qualifys as a high quality lead? Gold-Plated connectors?
Quote by fallenjuggalo
Yea my guitar is only a cheap one, so i had cheap leads with it.
I'll check out the ones you use.

What qualifys as a high quality lead? Gold-Plated connectors?

Generally, yes, gold has the best conductivity of all the metals, but you also need to take into mind what kind of resistor a lead has, they're basically the same in all leads, but I THINK (Don't quote me on this) the lower end leads use a metal with higher resistance or something to save on materials.

Monster cables are pretty good, they come with a life-time warranty, get some pretty good tones out of them, but my preference is DiMarzio (I'm a Paul Gilbert fanboy).

Just think of it this way

$20 cable that gives you sub-standard tone and will cut out and buzz after a few crazy shows

or...

$50 cable that gives you good tone and will take a beating equivalent to the men Pamela Anderson beats a night?

Anyway, good luck with choosing a lead, make sure you test and compare different leads if you're able to (I doubt you'd be able to though, the store near me lets you test leads but that's only if you look really responsible.)
Thanks for the help.
Nearest Guitar store to me is about 7-10miles away.
I'll pedal down tomoro and ask about it.

Again.. Thank you!
Quote by fallenjuggalo
Thanks for the help.
Nearest Guitar store to me is about 7-10miles away.
I'll pedal down tomoro and ask about it.

Again.. Thank you!

No problem, while you're there asking about leads, you could also make plans for future purchases on a guitar, try out a few you like, give yourself some incentive to work for
Dimarzio and Planet Waves makes good quality cables. i use planet waves.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC