i have a few effects pedals, all with adapters because batteries hardly last 30 mins, and they always get tangled up and its just really annoying.
so i went looking for something to tidy up/get rid of some cables and found this Jim Dunlop DCE which was very nice.
however does anyone know if there are any cheaper ones about? i dont need 10 ports because i only have 3 pedals, and i really dont wanna spend £100 one that one.

Also, it says on my pedals something like 300mA max, but i noticed that Jim Dunlop thing was 1000mA, would that destroy my pedal or what?

Thanks
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
I'd say use something like... Rubber bands or the twist tie things. Cheapest fix I can think of. I just let mine get tangled cause I don't give a ****.
yea but we dont have enough plugs either, sorry i forgot to mention that
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
but that 1 spot adapter is 12V, all my pedals are 9V...
ok thanks, now i just have to find it in the uk!

does anyone know about that mA question in the first post?