I dont know what the f*** has happened to it, it doesnt play any tracks anymore, only silence. The acoustic guitar pro intro comes normally but it doesnt play any notes anymore, I havent done anything to it and all the wires are properly attached. Could someone help me with this cause I cant find anything from the options or any what so ever so if there is someone smarter than me could you hel me out

I have Guitar Pro 5.2
yeah you mmight of done what i did, go to your audio setting on your pc go to advanced and turn the sw synth volume up
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
have you put all tracks on mute? you can see it by a red M after every track. Or maybe you're soundcard can't handle it.
Above 2 posts should fix it.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
i encountered the same problem a while ago, but i cant remeber exactly how i fixed, all i remember was it had something to do with the red dots at the beggning of some of the bars (you will notice that this is where the instrument stop or start playing), have a look in the gpro help, from memory you had to remove those red dots or something
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
Quote by ArmedForBattle
yeah you mmight of done what i did, go to your audio setting on your pc go to advanced and turn the sw synth volume up

THANKS!! How you knew that!