Hi im wondering what are the best strings to by for heavy metal

i play a jackson kelly and am looking for the best strings for it

any suggestions

thanks
If you're looking for a heavier gauge, D'Addario Heavy Gauge (That's actually what they're called) strings are nice. If you don't like those, look into some DRs.
As my one of my old guitar teachers used to say, "Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats."
DR strings
only strings i use and i think they have the best sound

and if anyone says ernie ball strings you dont know what your talkin about
there the cheapest string cuz they suck
YOU SEE US COMIN WALK TOGETHER RUN FOR COVER WERE TAKIN OVER THIS FUCKIN TOWN-PANTERA COWBOYS FROM HELL (OFFICAL LIVE 101)
i use dr black beauties. i live em.
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
elixirs are rlly good. last a long time, but they tend to be a lil more expensive($11-$13)
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
I've heard good things about Dunlop's, Everyone looks like they're liking the DR strings here, I personally use Dean Markley Blue Steels, and I think their fantastic, although I dont see the hate for Ernie Ball's. I thought they were great when I used them, may just be my own taste though.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Avoid Elixir strings at all cost.

I got them and they were coated in something which made it hard to slide around and they still ended up rusting after 2 months of playing it once a week for 4 hours a go.
Quote by Dirt Bag Boy
elixirs are rlly good. last a long time, but they tend to be a lil more expensive($11-$13)

my drs are $15+ depending on where i get them...not bragging...just a heads up that was brought to my attention
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.