so over the last few weeks i noticed something very odd about me and my gutiar playing....as my technique gets better i want donuts more, its starting to become an addiction to eat them before and after practising guitar...wth!?!?!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
the crap phrasing is already happening sakura!

Your fingerboard will be really sticky if you keep that up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You need a book of cheesecake recipes before you can be like Yngwie.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Your fingerboard will be really sticky if you keep that up.

i clean my fingers dont worry.

but seriously, how can i stop myself from gaining too much weight and/or get rid of this addiction!?

thats....great
i guess
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by metallicafan616

but seriously, how can i stop myself from gaining too much weight and/or get rid of this addiction!?

Work on your pinch harmonics and the pentatonic scale?

I mean, have you seen Zakk Wylde's biceps?
"This is my production manager, Yngve' Malmsteen. Yeah, I found him rotting away in a ditch, he told me he used to to have a career working in this industry, now I don't believe a word that comes out of his fat mouth. He just sits around and eats cheesecake all day."

Guess the reference.
But it's Yngwie's love for donuts that make him a good guitarist. *holds flame shield* Yes, I think he's awesome!
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by metallicafan616

don't.
it's inevitable. soon you will develop fetishes for yellow-colored strats and undersized leather pants.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Quote by necrophilic
don't.
it's inevitable. soon you will develop fetishes for yellow-colored strats and undersized leather pants.

other than yellow strats yes..i love red ones tho

Quote by necrophilic
don't.

Isn't his cream?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Isn't his cream?

i must be color blind!
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
Quote by 'Leviathan'
"This is my production manager, Yngve' Malmsteen. Yeah, I found him rotting away in a ditch, he told me he used to to have a career working in this industry, now I don't believe a word that comes out of his fat mouth. He just sits around and eats cheesecake all day."

Guess the reference.

john petrucci physco exercises video 4 i believe. or it could be number 3
malsteen...his power comes from donuts... ! except that it isnt really a power, hes just like those hyperactive kids that cant eat suggar
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---