So I'm not too happy with my Jackson and am looking to trade or sell it and get a new guitar. The other day I was in the music store and i saw a guitar that looks pretty similar to this.
http://www.michaelkellyguitars.com/valor_custom.html

I played it for a while, and really like the feel. So what do you guys think about the quality of Michael Kelly guitars?
Up the Punx!
Last edited by Dvnc at Jun 13, 2008,
If you really like the feel, then what does it matter? They make pretty good, lower priced guitars and I've been looking at trying one out myself, but I don't have any dealers near me.

If you're worried about sound, see if the store either has the same amp as you do and play through it, or see if you'd be allowed to bring your own amp to try the guitar out on.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Yeah, I really do need to drag my amp in there. Anyway, thanks for the advice.
Up the Punx!
I've played the Patriot Black and some other model (I don't remember the name) and they seemed nice for the price.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*