I am 18 years old and I'm in the Guelph / Orangeville area (20 min away from either or). I have been playing for about 2 years now (self taught, I can read notation), and I think I'm half decent. I have been in a couple of bands, but they are disintegrating as some of the members are leaving for university.
Currently I have been playing stuff from; Muse, RHCP, Incubus, Ratm among others. Its a fairly standard list from what I can tell.

Uhh... yeah. That's about it.
Im 16 and trying to start a band in Guelph. We're not really playing the type of music you played before though. We're more into Led Zeppelin and Rush and Pink Floyd and bluesy stuff.
Im 18. just out of highschool, looking for a bass play. still forming a band atm.. getting all equipment and players together. We have rythm drums, and lead so far. but lead might be replaced. we are into bands like. asking alexandria. The devil wears prada. Bring me the horizon. This is my frist band, so we are pretty easy going.. just here to learn new stuff and PARTY. I also no a guy who can hook us good gigs up. ( hes in a pretty well known band from guelph)
thanks