hello all,
I wanted to buy a microphone, and I was thinking of buying it at The Source, is this a good idea or are the source's mic's $hit? I want a half decent one....
xInsanelyStevex
Wrong forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
If you ask (in the right forum would be nice), everyone will tell you to get a Shure SM57. Just a warning.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Captain Garry
Whats A Good Usb Interface With Built In Preamp That Isnt Super Expensive

Wrong forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by metal4all
If you ask (in the right forum would be nice), everyone will tell you to get a Shure SM57. Just a warning.

Well to be fair, Shure SM57s and SM58s are very good mics for the price. As a sound tech student I would also recommend them for multi-purpose use, at a cheap price. Hell, they're all we use for our schools concerts (though thats also cause we don't have a huge collection of mics for live use).

Then again, there are better mics available, especially the specific use mics, which tend to be alot better for what they're designed for than an equivalent multi-purpose, but are useless for anything else.

As others have said, this is the wrong forum to ask in, so I'm gonna go ahead and report this thread.

~Taydr~
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
what satisfaction do you get out of "reporting this post?" just let it be man. do you really wanna be that guy?
Quote by xmacattack18
what satisfaction do you get out of "reporting this post?" just let it be man. do you really wanna be that guy?

What satisfaction do you get out of spamming?

*Moved* from MT to Riffs and Recordings.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out