Page 1 of 2
So... anyone get unlucky yet?

I just got a 102 degree fever from a meningitis vaccine that supposedly didn't have any significant side effects.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
I've only had a bad friday the 13th once and that was in another country. Actually sometimes good things happen.

I'm going to the city this weekend and I hope nothing too good happens today actually or else I'm afraid some cruel twist of fate will occur.
I went into the Pit...

Honestly, there is nothing to worry about, its all superstitions.
There was this black cat that entere our school, and it sort of wondered around the classes. It's funny cause a black cat a sign of bad luck, and it happened to happen on a Friday the 13th.... I was like expecting something REALLy bad to happen.

Nothing did. Oh well.......
Quote by hazzmatazz
I went into the Pit...

It's true. Law of Averages says some people will have a bad day, and blame it on the fact it is the 13th though.

Infact, that's what I'm going to do now.

*Blames the 13th*
Nothin yet. Were supposed to get storms. Dunno if theyre supposed to be bad or not.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by hazzmatazz
I went into the Pit...

Yeah, I know... it's just kinda cool though. Besides, what's better than blaming all your problems on luck?
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
I'm feeling pretty good actually, i managed to reverse into some old ladies car, so i was pretty worried what with insurance claims and all that palarva. But all it did was transfer some of the dust from my bumper onto her door.

But I'm out at a party later...so everything could change...
----
Aye I'm planning on going out tonight and getting unlucky. There's this club in town I probably won't get into and definitely won't pick up any girls in. There is no chance we will go back to mine for the night.
haha... not yet.... but then again i still have a job interview at sears i could screw up, a paycheck that can be less than i hope for, and work at my already ****ty job.
Quote by firebreath07
Yeah, I know... it's just kinda cool though. Besides, what's better than blaming all your problems on luck?

thats the way I sort out all my problems
I get to go see The Cure tonight. As long as I don't die on the road getting there and back, today will rule.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.

don't ask..

all three of our rabbits have dug their way to freedom at night and escaped... we found one of them dead, so my day begun with a funeral...
the other two rabbits showed up later, one has gotten quite serious damages, we think a car maybe drove over it... the other made it as nothing had happened...

lucky I don't care that much 'bout the rabbits, but it's a tad annoying when all younger siblings lie in a pile on the floor and cries...
You like it
i got my bad luck yesterday
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I saw the world end right before my very eyes. Then the trip ended.
ohai little sig.
it was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend and i had a lovely day the 13th ended nearly 2 hours ago so i think i'm safe
from daylight...
...into darkness
Actually my days been pretty decent, mainly because its summer and i didnt even know the date or day til i decided to get sucked into pit discussions right off the bat.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Nothing yet.....but then again I just woke up, so I've got all day to have SOMETHING happen.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I'm having an awesome day.

Spent the entire day with my girlfriend, had an oral exam I didn't study for which went great and tonight I'm going out and get wasted.

I love you friday the 13th.
Quote by ButtholeZombie
I'm having an awesome day.

Spent the entire day with my girlfriend, had an oral exam I didn't study for which went great and tonight I'm going out and get wasted.

I love you friday the 13th.

That's NOT what she said!
I got a job yesterday (have been unemplyoed for 6months) and had my training today (13th) and it went well and it's sunny outside. and things are looking up.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Forgot a spare shirt, so I had spend all day in a sweaty shirt I used in the gym.
Quote by musiclover2399
I was going to point those out too!

It's like being in a room with a big red button, being told it must never be pressed, then being left alone for an hour. Inevitably, you press it!
Quote by whosamerica
haha... not yet.... but then again i still have a job interview at sears i could screw up, a paycheck that can be less than i hope for, and work at my already ****ty job.

haha dude ur having a ****ty day esp. if ur going to work at sears

i work at sears its horrible it is like a dictatorship
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
I hope nothing bad happens today. I'm planning on telling a girl my feeling about her.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
I hope nothing bad happens today. I'm planning on telling a girl my feeling about her.

Good luck with that......did the same yesterday and I got my first kiss out of it

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Lol, I forgot today was the 13th. Nothin bad for me yet.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Page 1 of 2