Pit, mark your calendars for fall of 2009! I heard Jimmy Page on some radio station the other day, and he said there is a good chance they will tour in fall of 2009!

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
It's possible. Plant will be done touring with Alison Krauss, and I know the other guys want to tour. Anyway, if they do, I will go.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by saphrax
It'll be rubbish.

They'll only do the large venues, at silly prices. You know it, I know it. Unless you're rich and/or a spawny git, then you may as well forget about it.

Sadly.....+1

I'm not the biggest Zepp fan. In fact I only like maybe a dozen songs. I would love to see them live. My friend has every Zepp CD, has all the lyrics memorized, and can play I believe most of them on guitar. He's a Zepp freak. And its sad that he wont get to see them no matter how hard he tries.
Quote by saphrax
It'll be rubbish.

They'll only do the large venues, at silly prices. You know it, I know it. Unless you're rich and/or a spawny git, then you may as well forget about it.

Hope not. They probly will though.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Waits for the fan boys to flock in.

*prepares the "it is not actually led zeppelin speech and it isn't going to be like back in the 70s"*
Quote by str84ever
Waits for the fan boys to flock in.

*prepares the "it is not actually led zeppelin speech and it isn't going to be like back in the 70s"*

it's not, they're robots just like Paul McCartney
I wish.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Even IM not that excited cause I know its not true. And look at my user name!

Perhaps that's why you are called freak. In that, you don't like them, even though you say you do...
Quote by wizards?
it's not, they're robots just like Paul McCartney

they're all actually dead and were replaced.
Quote by boreamor
Stop getting my hopes up.

This.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
The O2 concert was absolute trash. I can't believe some people threw away thousands of dollars to see that. Plant's vocals were garbage, the playing was dull, and he played the ****ing recorded solo for stairway. Hate to break it to you, but it's not the 70's anymore. Zeppelin sucks now.
It's gonna happen.

Every musician I have heard comment on it, says, it's a sure thing. Not that all of them know Zep members personally, just that they would be more in the know. In 6 months or so I think there will be a tour announcement

None of the members have come out and given a flat out NO. There all very wishy washy. Plant seems the most against it, but he thinks higher of the reunion show than any of the rest of them.
Meh I've already seen them. It won't happen though.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I'd much rather see a Pink Floyd reunion tour...
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by saphrax
It'll be rubbish.

+ at least 1.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT