is guitar hero 4 all areosmith or a new guitar hero
i did hear in Gameformer magazine that it'll have drums, and singing added to it

Tell me please
there is no guitar hero 4.

They're making guitar hero Aerosmith

Guitar Hero World Tour which is basically like Rock Band.

and Guitar Hero On Tour for the DS (I think)
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Last edited by Oblivion_Rps at Jun 13, 2008,
Guitar Hero Aerosmith :

70% aerosmith

Other are bands that have influenced Aerosmith.

Guitar Hero IV is completly different.
and they might be makin guitar hero metallica
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Im pretty sure guitar hero 4 is a totally new guitar hero and aerosmith is a different guitar hero with just aerosmiths songs on it. They are completely different. Also there are some other bands who will have their own guitar hero, I think i heard a rumour about a metallica guitar hero.
Play until your fingers bleed!! \m/
i was really hopin they wouldnt pull in the drums and microphone like Rockband. I hoped they would keep seperate. Truth be told i hate Rockband
There's so much discussion about guitar hero, but do we not have a gaming thread for all this?
Quote by Gibsonsc91
i was really hopin they wouldnt pull in the drums and microphone like Rockband. I hoped they would keep seperate. Truth be told i hate Rockband

So only play the guitar parts?

(I don't know how it works, I'm just making assumptions, dangerous, I know, but hey, let's live on the real edge)
the aerosmith ones gonna have bands they've toured with/ opened for etc as well.
Guitar Hero Aerosmith it first.

Then Guitar Hero 4 around Christmas I believe which is like Rockband but with a bigger drum kit.

Then Guitar Hero Metallica next year.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
GH4 is going to have drums and yes its confirmed, guitarhero.com XD
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is NOT GH4.

Two different games.

Google and/or Wiki next time. It saves time.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
*GH FANBOI ALERT*

The idea for full band gameplay was spawned at some point around GH2, when Harmonix and Activision were still working together. Harmonix joined forces with EA and released Rock Band before Activision..

Sorry
Guitar Hero On Tour just came out for the DS.
Guitar Hero Aerosmith is going to be like Rocks the 80s, but with Aerosmith plastered on GH3.
GH4 will be similar to Rock Band, but it will have a bigger drum kit (three drums, bass drum, and two cymbals), and the ability to make and record your own music.
Guitar Hero Metallica has been announced in name only, no real information has been announced.

/thread.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
GH: Metallica sounds good to me. Hope they go through with it.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
GH: Metallica sounds good to me. Hope they go through with it.

I don't. Every good song (not many) that has been added to these party games has been ruined for me by hearing them played 500x by my drunk friends (badly).

Save Battery from that list please.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
I don't. Every good song (not many) that has been added to these party games has been ruined for me by hearing them played 500x by my drunk friends (badly).

Save Battery from that list please.

thats when its important to not have a life like me and just stand at home, by yourself, and play guitar hero only to better yourself, at the game, for the sake of feeling a sense of self accomplishment.

Not really...but kinda like that. I don't go to parties, I'm more of the stay at home kind of person, a very antisocial type. I just love the game, I spend hours playing it. I won't stop until I have 5 stars of every song on Guitar Hero 1, 2, Rock the 80's, III, and Rockband. Even though this isn't about Rockband....
Quote by Aussieloco
This needs to go in the gaming thread.

but it's not killing anyone right here.

plus: it will have better results out in the open instead of in the gaming thread. I don't know, it just seems like a good idea to keep it here.
Quote by StJimmy88
but it's not killing anyone right here.

It could be and you don't know it
Quote by Aussieloco
It could be and you don't know it

well they should go see a doctor then...

edit: