this is going to sound stupid, but im ordering a tele from a shop in london soon, and if it gets here and is pretty bad, i want to be able to send it back. i know i can, i read the terms and conditions, but how exactly do i go about it? as in, should i email them and then send it or phone them and then send it or what?
its a lite ash tele im getting and ive heard good an bad things. mostly bad about consistancy of quality, so im a bit nervous. but the price, look and what people have said about the sound are EXACTLY what ive been looking for.

also, does anyone know where i can get some classic tuners from, you know the ones that have the hole in the top. my friend just bought, no joke, a GREAT USA strat from 2001 that had those tuners on, AND the owner had that thing done where the inside is covered in foil. (i want to say guarded but im sure its wrong). he bought this guitar for £200. good god it was nice aswel. sooooo lucky.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
****in ass hole. did i ask you? im sure you have a great life talking crap on a forum where someones asking a question. dumbass.

any normal people please help.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
Quote by XxXDevonXxX5696
****** faggot!!!

Reported for being a moron. STFU and go away.
ignore the troll...

As for the tuners, is there a particular reason you want them aside from looks, because I find them a much bigger pain to use when restringing then normal tuning pegs. As for the tin foil thing it's called shielding...

EDIT: Kluson is the company that makes those tuners, btw....
cheers guys, ill email them before i order the guitar. thats it, sheilding. i remember the guy calling it that, i knew i knew what it was called lol.
yeah, i strung my mates new strat for him and stretched out the strings and they were still in tune when i came back a few days later. he said he hadnt tuned them and he'd played the strat while i was away. pretty amazing. i know what you mean about them being a pain, the string kept popping out of the hole, but i figured out a system that works really well.