Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Looks good go for it, and dont listen to DSchmitty.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Quote by redneck516
Looks good go for it, and dont listen to DSchmitty.

Dont worry i got a dean i know all the bull**** about those 2 kinds of guitar.

How thin is the neck on the warlock i played one months ago and its seem like i loved it but im not sure.

Well i think im gonna wait and keep my money for my Squier Malmsteen Project.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I would be wary of that paint crack at the neck joint. The seller says it's only superficial, but still...
Well if you have a Dean you should be very experienced with extremely low end guitars
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by DSchmitty
Well if you have a Dean you should be very experienced with extremely low end guitars

Good point. BC Rich and Dean only produce low end beginner models of extremely low quality. Neither have a range of guitars which increase in quality and price as all other guitar manufacturers.
Quote by DSchmitty

Well 79' Series are more Mid-end. They still play better then most of the 400 $ guitar that ive played :P

Well just ****ing opinions.

Yup im gonna save my money and do my ****ing project.

Ill get what i want + ill learn experience.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I have one of the Platinum series ones in the same color and hardware options that I got at a garage sale for $150.
I actually have come to enjoy playing it. I realize thet it is a cheaper guitar, but that doesn't detract from the fun I have with it. I can take a little ribbing about collecting BC Rich guitars. It is what I like, and if you like them run 'em!
$150

$180
Honestly, I wish fewer people knew what incredible guitars B.C. Rich has produced. I've been looking for months to snatch up a vintage 80s USA B.C. Rich Mockingbird without any luck. With any legitimate retailer/reseller, the prices on these original USA models has skyrocketed in the past couple years (models that the Blue Book lists as $1200 guitars now sell for $3000, etc.).

EDIT: So yes, in conclusion, all B.C. Rich model guitars are extremely low quality. You should never, ever consider buying one.
Fender Standard Stratocaster
BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme (USA Custom Shop)
BC Rich NJ Neck-Thru Series Mockingbird
Epiphone Elite Les Paul Standard

Laney TT50-112
Peavey Classic 30
Epiphone Valve Junior
Roland Microcube
Quote by FourSticks17
Honestly, I wish fewer people knew what incredible guitars B.C. Rich has produced. I've been looking for months to snatch up a vintage 80s USA B.C. Rich Mockingbird without any luck. With any legitimate retailer/reseller, the prices on these original USA models has skyrocketed in the past couple years (models that the Blue Book lists as $1200 guitars now sell for $3000, etc.).

EDIT: So yes, in conclusion, all B.C. Rich model guitars are extremely low quality. You should never, ever consider buying one.

Due to such ignorance, I was able to pick up this 1984 Mockingbird NJ for $300 (with original case) at a guitar show. Please keep puking on about how BC Rich instruments are terrible!

I'll keep buying them.
Quote by rancidryan
^ a normal shaped bc rich? wtf

Yes, an ST-III is a "normal" shape, in the realm of the "Superstrat" paradigm. They also made the Gunslinger, Assassin, ASM, and several others. They have made their own take on Explorers, Les Pauls, Telecasters, and a few others.
I just figured that people who like to talk trash on BC Rich had done (in their vast weeks of experience) a certain degree of research before dismissing the marque.
Quote by Johnthewrench
Yes, an ST-III is a "normal" shape, in the realm of the "Superstrat" paradigm. They also made the Gunslinger, Assassin, ASM, and several others. They have made their own take on Explorers, Les Pauls, Telecasters, and a few others.
I just figured that people who like to talk trash on BC Rich had done (in their vast weeks of experience) a certain degree of research before dismissing the marque.

I was kind of expecting you to show up in this thread.

Really nice guitars.