It's by epiphone, i have been trying to track them down for like a week now. Anyone know where to get them? I called the three guitar centers in my state and around 6 music stores and no one has them. One GC guy told me they are online only. True? Cause if it is, how can i know if i want one if i cant play it? Im interested in the futura or sg, both with EMG's, the futura has a FR.
It doesn't say anything about them being online-only on epiphone's website and i can't think of any good reason why they'd do that, it just makes no sense.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Well I've has the chance to try the prophecy LP model and it plays really well.

i dunno for the SG or the futura thought.

I personnally am Canadian so I can't really help you find where to try them..sorry.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
It doesn't say anything about them being online-only on epiphone's website and i can't think of any good reason why they'd do that, it just makes no sense.

Sorry, i wasn't clear, GUITAR CENTER only has them online. Not that they are ONLY sold online.
They're probably only at the largest GC's... a lot of brand's higher- end models are like that. None of the GC's around me had a Schecter C-1 Classic, Ibanez Xiphos, or Ibanez S Prestiges when I was GASing for them.
Quote by KOL40
Sorry, i wasn't clear, GUITAR CENTER only has them online. Not that they are ONLY sold online.

Ahhh, I see. Well then the course becomes clear: find another guitar shop to go to

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Don't go to GC, I found a LP one at a normal music store just look around, and if your not strong the LP is not for you it is very heavy and the finish Is beautiful. I suggest a Bigger person play it because it is not a little toy

Edit: confused someone Sorry Pal
Last edited by electricdeath at Jun 13, 2008,
Quote by electricdeath
Thank God I play football because the finish is beautiful, and plays well.

I agree with what others have said about it taking awhile for new models to make their way into guitar stores. Eventually they'll be there, eventually...
Quote by T!AN

I agree with what others have said about it taking awhile for new models to make their way into guitar stores. Eventually they'll be there, eventually...

Its a really heavy guitar at least 12-14 pounds, and I'm not bragging but I wouldn't be swinging something like that around Lol
Quote by T!AN

Oh, so is this a new series? I thought it had been out for some time?
Quote by KOL40
Oh, so is this a new series? I thought it had been out for some time?

They're quite new; released this year if I recall correctly.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
well i live in ireland and picked up and EM-2 custom a couple of months back for less than the eqivilant of $600 dollars on special order, so you should be able to pick them up fairly easily
edit: again randomly bumped
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
My nearby Sam Ash had a Les Paul EX, but it sold already.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
EM-2 Something Epiphone has an OFR and its like dirt cheap.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
they sell them at my local music store. so if were you go to you local music store and try to find them. and i have tryed the sg prophecy with emg's. and its sweet. and i have tryed the em-2 and i like to so just try to go to the local music store.