Hi UG, a friend of mine recently purchased this bass;
B.C Rich Zombie

Was wondering what information you have on it?
In terms of how many were/are made, if its rare at all, tone quality, playability...
In other words, anything but its specifications haha.

Thanks a lot for any replies
It looks like a great bass, B.C Rich makes some great higher-end instruments... although they're quite expensive. It looks pretty good but I'd recommend swapping the pups, B.C Rich pick-ups aren't amazing. The tuners don't look so great either.
Oh and don't take our advice, you should be the judge.
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.
Oh, man...
Thats the bass I would get if I didnt have my beloved ATK.It looks like the shizz and it probably sounds nice too.B.C. Rich's high end basses are really good, unlike the low end ones, so it should do your friend well for a couple of years.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
yeah, its one of the good bc riches, its well made, well... well enough made to not break after hitting me in the head, they arent rare atall, but alot of people dont own them, if that makes sense. as for tone & playability they sound nice imo but i personally dislike all the knobs & switches
I'm not a fan of BC Rich the don't make good basses (or guitars for that matter) they only are popular for their looks. In most cases the neck is really bad. This model looks nice though but if i was to spend 650 on a (secondhand) bass i would get something else.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
Throw some EMG's on dat bitch
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by Mescalino
I'm not a fan of BC Rich the don't make good basses (or guitars for that matter) they only are popular for their looks. In most cases the neck is really bad. This model looks nice though but if i was to spend 650 on a (secondhand) bass i would get something else.

Actually, the high end ones are absolutely fantastic. I think Asmodai (he comes on occassionally) uses them almost exclusively, and he didi endorse Yamaha (I think).

And you can't deny the Mockingbird is damn sexy. If I was into the whole 'lets be different and not go for a tried and tested shape' deal, that would be the one.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I thought it was going to be shaped like a zombie
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by gm jack
Actually, the high end ones are absolutely fantastic. I think Asmodai (he comes on occassionally) uses them almost exclusively, and he didi endorse Yamaha (I think).

And you can't deny the Mockingbird is damn sexy. If I was into the whole 'lets be different and not go for a tried and tested shape' deal, that would be the one.

Yes asmodai owns a few BC Rich. Yes the Mockingbird is the only exception in looks. The others are just plain ugly. Even if the high end are i would still get something else. I'm just not a big fan of the BC Rich brand. I'm sure for the money you can get something better ok equally good but with a better reputation.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra