So, just so you know. I used to be forsakenpromise. I want to learn intermediate-advanced songs.
I like stuff like staind, linkin park, skillet, pillar, black stone cherry, breaking benjamin, stuff like that. So, if you have any suggestions, please post them. And if logz sees this, you shut up. Prick. Don't but in where you aren't needed. Go ahead and ban me. Ill just keep coming back. For the record, I won't insult people if they don't insult me first.
Those bands suck, not even hard. Try some RHCP, Fall of Troy, The Whitest Boy Alive, Incubus, and Foxy Shazam.
----------------------------
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Special Edition Ash/Tortoiseshell
Gorilla 20w Practice Amp with 8in Bass Woofer.
Quote by Wcw1291
Those bands suck, not even hard. Try some RHCP, Fall of Troy, The Whitest Boy Alive, Incubus, and Foxy Shazam.

Hmm. Fall of troy and incubus for sure. Not really into RHCP. And I've never even heard of the other ones. Lol. Ill look them up.
metal and alternative stuff all the way best intermediate to hard music there is like Killswicth engage, alexisonfire, Atreyu, as i lay dying
Quote by Cycle_Down
And if logz sees this, you shut up. Prick. Don't but in where you aren't needed. Go ahead and ban me. Ill just keep coming back. For the record, I won't insult people if they don't insult me first.

Just so you know this sort of thing is likely to get you IP-banned, having multiple accounts is a cardinal sin around here.

Try some Opeth.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Just so you know this sort of thing is likely to get you IP-banned, having multiple accounts is a cardinal sin around here.

Try some Opeth.

Lol. Then ill just change my ip address.

Yup. Opeth is good.

So is killswitch engage.

Ill look the other ones up for sure.

EDIT: slow burn, by atreyu is f-ing awesome.
Last edited by Cycle_Down at Jun 13, 2008,
Quote by Cycle_Down
Lol. Then ill just change my ip address.

Okay, or... you know, you could take the easy method, and, not be a prick? They'll just keep banning you, and it will be you, not the admins who will have to change their setup, all they have to do is press a button.

On Topic: Most of the bands you've listed aren't that technical, some of the stuff is pretty easy to learn. Especially some of the Linkin Park stuff
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jun 13, 2008,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Try some Opeth.

Indeed it is...

Sorry Logz...couldn't resist
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Off topic, but can you please post a vid of you playing Eruption or One? I think it would be pretty fun to see someone who's played the guitar for 4 months play that. Please say something like 'hi this is forsakenpromise' at the start so we can for once and for all agree that you're ****ing awesome? Thanks in advance.
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
How about you start over, make a new account and don't say you are forsaken promise and don't be a bona fide jerk to everyone here.
Last edited by Ze_Metal at Jun 13, 2008,
Lmao! I wanna see him play "your god" by stone sour. Look, I've been playing about as long as you, and you are full of ****. Lol