Does anyone have a copy of this? It would be greatly appreciated...
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
haha sure, if I get it.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
I learned it off the guitar pro tab found on this site: the notes are all there. The octaves are wrong but you can just learn the notes and transpose it down an octave. Use the octave changer to make the notes readable.

It's not sheet music. but it's a start
I don't have guitar pro....
Quote by Dog454

POKER..UG
Quote by closertofreewil
I don't have guitar pro....

Or powertab, im pretty sure theres a powetab of the song on UG. Powertabs free, so its the easiest solution to getting the music
Ok I have the power tab and its great, but its for a friend and she doesnt have power tab. how do I get it to her?
Quote by Dog454

POKER..UG
You could probably print it out. I know you can print parts from guitarpro but I don't know about powertab.
Last edited by Nightfyre at Jun 13, 2008,
i'm looking for it too i think i'm gonna do it by ear and i can get it to be accurate but its not gonna be 100% like the song