Posted here instead of continuing the pit post.

So heres my questions.

Has anyone ever played any type of Washburn? How did it sound/feel/play?

Are they generally good guitars?

My biggest question, how come on the Washburn site, there will be 1 guitar selling for 2,000+ then another for like 300 dollars? Doesn't seem like they separate their guitars.
I have a Washburn acoustic and it's great. The new HM Washburn electrics look really nice. I really want to try one.
I have two Washburn's and I prefer my cheaper one (nicer neck, pickups aren't as muddy), which is rather weird.
I played a cheap Washburn my friend has. It felt good, can get used to the neck easily. The action could of been a little lower though. It had a big sound that as soon as you play you noticed it immediately. On the other hand. I have another friend who has a acoustic washburn that i hate. The action was too high, the neck was bending upward when it was new, it sounded okay, the neck felt kinda sticky and slow.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by UncleCthulhu
I have two Washburn's and I prefer my cheaper one (nicer neck, pickups aren't as muddy), which is rather weird.

What washburns do you have?
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Cmon people, I know more of you can help me with this! Or shall I head back to the pit :O

be patient...not every member is going to respond to your post within the first 20 minutes

btw....washburn makes great guitars, i regret not buying one i saw in a pawn shop a few years ago.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
I reviewed the WI-64V idol in the current FrugalGuitarist.com. A good guitar all around, voiced a little dark but that's what amp eq is for. Their VCC control is interesting as well. I've also played the Scott Ian signature Murder Weapon (review will be in the August issue). The Egnater pickups in it were incredble, but the guitar was neck heavy (then again so are pretty much all SG styled guitars).
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Cmon people, I know more of you can help me with this! Or shall I head back to the pit :O

o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i have an X30 and it is fantastic.
payed €500 for it and its better than a lot of €1200 guitars my friends would have.
in terms of sheer value for money they cant be beaten.
the mega-cheap ones are only ok though. spend more than €500 and you'll be laughing.