So i'm watching Bonnaroo music festival right now, and "The Fiery Furnaces" are playing, they are the absolute worst band I've ever heard. Nothig is in time, the guitar player is totally off key and it sounds like total junk. And the singer, which looks like a man, but is a woman, is singing that "her" "dog was lost but now hes found" over and over. This is absolutely ridiculous.

So UG, are you watching Bonnaroo? If so, what do you think?
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
dunno what that is, but sounds bad. if it ends up on youtube, i'll probably watch it since i've already done so for all of the "crappy band" threads this week.
I aint seen it, I dont plan on seeing it, but I bet theyre better than my chemical romance.
Eh, Sunday for bonnaroo will have Death Cab, and BB King, so i'll enjoy the webcast then.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
oh dear lord...this is worse than when bush took over united states by accident..
Are they worse live than Dragonforce?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by GnR_ROK
Are they worse live than Dragonforce?

ah interesting......
dragonforce sucks..period.. all they do is shred..OOO shred.. i can play really fast with no meaning what so ever! they need more sul and less *midley midley midley.
Quote by freak180
oh dear lord...this is worse than when bush took over united states by accident..

So your watching this crap as well?
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
I cant blame you, I'm just waiting till the next band comes up. How can they even stand listening to themselves.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
I think they are pretty far out. Xylophone is badass.

Les Claypool at 8:30. It's gonna be tight, ya'll.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by freak180
dragonforce sucks..period.. all they do is shred..OOO shred.. i can play really fast with no meaning what so ever! they need more sul and less *midley midley midley.

Dragonforce>you

Wecamewithbrokenteeth is teh wurst. Hannah Montana is like freaking Dream Theater compared to them.
Quote by freak180
sorry i meant soul

The edit button is your friend, you could get warned for a double post.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
lmao. wow. comparing hannah montana to that? pretty strong statement there my friend.
Last edited by freak180 at Jun 13, 2008,
Quote by freak180
Dragonforce sucks... Period.. All they do is shred... Shred.. I can play really fast with no meaning what so ever! they need more soul and less *midley midley midley.

-slow claps before face-palm-

When will you people understand that insulting Dragonforce is not going to get people to like you. It won't make you fit in and it won't increase the size of your extremely minute wang.

Just noticed you said *Period* thus proving you aren't worth convincing.

Goodnight pit.
Quote by freak180

wow, your opinion is so unique. you should write a book.

Well, if the Fiery Furnaces can get on Bonaroo, imagine what I can do!
Quote by jimmyhotpants

That is pretty fuckin awful.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by freak180

Thats not what they do at all. They have a lot of melody in their solos. And are one of the best studio musicians in metal. Live is a different story but its hard to replicate the sounds, speed, and notes they put on an album and in the studio.

I'm not watching this but can it be worse than Blink 182?
I heard almost everything on Eurovision '08 is sucking pretty hard. I haven't personally watched it, I'm going by what friends have said (which isn't much to base an opinion off of, but oh well).

BUT.. can it be worse than the earache that is Slipknot?
Quote by KingsofSka
Thats not what they do at all. They have a lot of melody in their solos. And are one of the best studio musicians in metal. Live is a different story but its hard to replicate the sounds, speed, and notes they put on an album and in the studio.

I'm not watching this but can it be worse than Blink 182?

you got a point. they do have SOME skill, but live it's hella bad. and i don't think anything is worse than blink.egh
-slow claps before face-palm-

When will you people understand that insulting Dragonforce is not going to get people to like you. It won't make you fit in and it won't increase the size of your extremely minute wang.

Just noticed you said *Period* thus proving you aren't worth convincing.

Goodnight pit.

**** you and your minute wang. just cause i said period doesn't mean my statement ain't true. english freaks these days..sheesh..
link to the webcast?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Yep, watching it.
Gogol Bordello was unbearable.
Against Me! is pretty bad, too.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, etc. Teeny bopper bull**** like that.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Tokyo Hotel infuriate me to know end
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."