Page 1 of 20
http://attblueroom.com/music/Bonnaroo-Music-and-Arts-Festival/live-webcast.php

Don't know if it's been pointed out. But enjoy.

Les Claypool @ 8:30 tonight

Metallica @ 10:00
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
ooh they have two gallants and against me on tommorow! Goodbye saturday night.
Oh my god the band playing right now is HORRIBLE.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
The Raconteurs, Les Claypool, Gogol Bordello, Against Me!, Ben Folds, Sigur Ros, Death Cab For Cutie.

Nice.
they're not showing the pearl jam feed though :\

Mastodon at least
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
God damn "the fiery furnaces" are so boring

NO PLEASE NO MORE TIME FOR SONGS
Jackson ke3
Marshall ms-4
Boss me-50
Roland cube 30
Randall rg75 g3
The Fiery Furnaces?

...no.

Edit: Gogol Bordello at 5 tomorrow. I'm forgiving this concert for The Fiery Furnaces now.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Very nice.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Central time zone. It's in Manchester TN, just about an hour outside of Nashville.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
well the Raconteurs will be on at 11pm here, so I might be up for that, but 3am for Metallica seems a bit too much
Thanks a lot! Umphrey's McGee are one of my favourite bands at the moment.

Quote by Gargantuan
Umphrey McGee?? lol wut do they have two drummers?

More like a drummer and a percussionist

The other guy is playing congas/bongo's and stuff
rawr
Last edited by I Am Jack! at Jun 13, 2008,
Help!

I Really Want To Watch Les Claypool, But Im In England And As Lazy Has Hell And You Must Be Stupid To Think I Would Stay Up, How Do I Record It?!?!

Thanking You In Advance!!

Tomathy
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
please help!
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Quote by Minkaro
"To view this content, you must be at least 13 years of age, reside in the united states , and accept the Terms of Use"

I'm from the UK and had no problem getting the stream going.
Booya Umphrey's Mcgee is playnig now, goodbye chemistry studying
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Their metal-ish jam (IDK name of it) was so sick + intense, I seriously drooled a little.

P.S. Keyboard shredding was amazing
rawr
Quote by Minkaro
"To view this content, you must be at least 13 years of age, reside in the united states , and accept the Terms of Use"

Pffft just say "i accept"! I be in Yorkshire and watching it reet now.

Dangit i really want to see Les Claypool but i cannay stay up until... erm... whenever it is! (5 hours from now?)
who the **** are these guys. umphree mcguereeyu?!?!?!?!?!??! wtf is going on i want METALLICA NAO!!!
These guys sound pretty good to me :\ Umphrey's that is.

And why no Pearl Jam
For everyone asking Umphrey's are a prog-metal/jam band from Indiana, they've been around for quite some time now and are just absolutely fantastic. They have a few studio albums but they're live stuff is just phenomenal and they put every show up on the internet, I recommend downloading a few of their podcasts, you'll be amazed
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
I love how the set list is a bunch of alternative, and indie bands, and then there's Metallica right there.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by yellowlizard
I'm from the UK and had no problem getting the stream going.

Yeah, I should have kept waiting. My computer was taking ages to load the page, so I had the terms up before I could choose "accept." I assumed it wouldn't let me watch it, so I left it.

It's taking ages to buffer now, so I'll just hope it's going to be better for me when Metallica are on.
Quote by alexmonty12
well the Raconteurs will be on at 11pm here, so I might be up for that, but 3am for Metallica seems a bit too much

Correct me if im wrong but I think it is an hour earlier actually because i think they are on summer time so it is only 5 hours difference. So it would be 10pm and 2am, I hope anyway lol.

EDIT: Mission Metallica Website says that it will be streamed 9pm US central time which is 5 hours difference at the moment I believe.
ya wtf they are gonna stream all the other bands but not Pearl Jam and i would actually like to see Kanye West to.
Damn it, my mom's gonna want to get on to play sh*tty puzzle games when she gets home.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DAMMIT im having a party when metallicas playing...

how do i record it?
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by Can't Stop
ya wtf they are gonna stream all the other bands but not Pearl Jam and i would actually like to see Kanye West to.

Wtf they're not showing Pearl Jam? That sucks
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by lemon
Wtf they're not showing Pearl Jam? That sucks

there showing like Mastadon instead
Quote by divinecrossfire
DAMMIT im having a party when metallicas playing...

how do i record it?

im sure they will have some videos posted on youtube of their performance that you could watch at a later date.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
god dammit whys metallica have to be so late i have to friggin wake up for the ACT tomorrow morning

so much for sleep tonight
NOPE
haha did any of you see jack white's solo on blue veins? he went crazy and knocked an amp and mic stand over. he went out of control.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Thanks!! i wouldnt have found this if you hadnt pointed it out

btw does anyone know how long metallicas set is going to be?
Last edited by Aidan93 at Jun 13, 2008,
How long did it take to load 4 u guys?? i've waited 4 awhile, still says opening media...
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
just finished watching the raconteurs, they did pretty good. jack white's got quite a scream to his voice when he uses it. sounded like he kinda blew his voice out near the end of the set, though.