....or metal in general, your choice.

Bill And Ted 1 & 2
Detroit Rock City
Rock Star
Crossroads (sort of)
The Decline Of Western Civilization Pt. 2: The Metal Years
Little Nicky

movies along those lines, I need new stuff to watch.
Last edited by Eric 666 at Jun 13, 2008,
Bad News. It's very funny too, one of my favourites, you have to see it. Imo it's funnier than Spinal Tap, I never found Spinal Tap that funny actually...
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Bad News. It's very funny too, one of my favourites, you have to see it. Imo it's funnier than Spinal Tap, I never found Spinal Tap that funny actually...

Me neither I found Spinal Tap kinda corny, I have yet to see Bad News.
Quote by Eric 666
Me neither I found Spinal Tap kinda corny, I have yet to see Bad News.

It's more of a short movie really, it's made my a british comedy group called Comic Strip. I personally think it's pretty hilarious, I've seen it quite a few times actually. I think there's a sequel to it too...
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
It's more of a short movie really, it's made my a british comedy group called Comic Strip. I personally think it's pretty hilarious, I've seen it quite a few times actually. I think there's a sequel to it too...

I looked it up in Wiki, seemed pretty authentic, did you see this on TV or something? I'm trying to find somewhere online so i can watch it.
Dazed and Confused (must see man)
waynes world 1 and 2...sorrtaaa i guess
and fast times at ridgemont high
Folk Will Live On

Quote by Eric 666
I looked it up in Wiki, seemed pretty authentic, did you see this on TV or something? I'm trying to find somewhere online so i can watch it.

On tv, and from the Comic Strip dvd that I have...
Spinal Tap was,in fact,corny,.....but it was a great movie. I loved it! I watched it 2 days straight when I first got it,but I love corny movies so.....
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.."

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
Almost Famous, though it isn't very 'hair metal.' More 70's.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.