Page 1 of 3
Judging by the latest image on Mission: Metallica, the title of the album could very well be Deagnetic. What's your opinion on this? What does deagnetic mean?
Attachments:
Metallica.jpg
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
Granted, i found the supposed "album title" a lil' disappointing but judging from all the "Fly on the Walls" i've seen the album is gonna be great. Maybe not as great as Ride or MOP, but i'd say its on par w/ the Black album.
i looked it up and all i could figure out was that it was a real word
not a commonly used one tho
Quote by jafar007
Granted, i found the supposed "album title" a lil' disappointing but judging from all the "Fly on the Walls" i've seen the album is gonna be great. Maybe not as great as Ride or MOP, but i'd say its on par w/ the Black album.

Yeah I'll be happy if it's on par with the Black album

Also not expecting another MoP/AJFA (in my case:P)
theyve posted four images: first Dc, then Deic, then Deetic, and last Deagnetic, so they will probably add more letters, I think its gonna be De??? Magnetic or something
My Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Vox AD30VT
Looks like magnetic. Could also be an anagram.

Sounds like a lame ass name, though.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Roots_radical
The D and C probably do count, I think eagneti is even less of a real word :/

Oddly enough it might not be the finished image yet

I'm pretty sure the D and C are actually magnet symbols, they have a different length to the other letters and don't fit with them
Death Magnetic?
eh if so id kinda prefer Deagnetic
Dude, it's "Magnetic".

The Metallica "M's" are supposed to represent the M at the beginning of the word, and the "D" and "C" are supposed to look like magnets.

Z-Edit: Wait, never mind, where the hell does the first E come from?
im pretty sure the M's perpresent electricity
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Dude, it's "Magnetic".

The Metallica "M's" are supposed to represent the M at the beginning of the word, and the "D" and "C" are supposed to look like magnets.

What about the E before the A?
But what about the e in the beginning then, and if the d and c doesnt count, it just says eagneti...
My Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Vox AD30VT
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Dude, it's "Magnetic".

Eh? The C can't be a a magnet or its 'meagnetim'
Quote by pepsi_lovr
Right, so this prove Metallica lost all their talent.

so they decided to get creative with an album title. If u have been watching the fly on the walls you would notice the haven't lost ANY talent
Judging by theyr recent live performances, this album's gonna be good!
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by jafar007
so they decided to get creative with an album title. If u have been watching the fly on the walls you would notice the haven't lost ANY talent

+1
Seriously? I think the new ablum's going to be crap. It'll probably be better than St. Anger - hell i could compose a better album myself - but it still won't be like their old stuff such as RTL or MOP. I just hope they're saving the best for last because judging by their pre-released songs on youtube, such as Death is Not the End, the album seems to be pretty ****.
Quote by BabySnatcher
Seriously? I think the new ablum's going to be crap. It'll probably be better than St. Anger - hell i could compose a better album myself - but it still won't be like their old stuff such as RTL or MOP. I just hope they're saving the best for last because judging by their pre-released songs on youtube, such as Death is Not the End, the album seems to be pretty ****.

+1884234785346
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by jafar007

Impossible to lose what one has never had.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Impossible to lose what one has never had.

I disagree, good sir.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Looking forward to the new one, hope they make a great one, go back to their roots, though it needs to be said I enjoy Load/ReLoad.

Anyway, 16th of July, Metallica, Bergen Norway. Oh my god I'm happy as a child right now.
Metallagnetic. Or something like that. That's what I think it will be. Something involving the word magnetic and metal or Metallica. The M's on the sides are like electicity or whatever.
Quote by BabySnatcher
I just hope they're saving the best for last because judging by their pre-released songs on youtube, such as Death is Not the End, the album seems to be pretty ****.

Don't judge by their pre-released songs then.

Death Is Not The End is from 2006. Just because it was on a Fly On The Wall doesn't mean it will actually make it onto the album, and if it does, it may be very, very different to the version we've heard.

EDIT: I've read up on this...you do know more letters will be added to the word, don't you?

THIS IS NOT THE ALBUM TITLE.

Follow this link to see the various stages of the word being made. This is obviously not the last part of it.

http://fitchinator.wordpress.com/
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Jun 13, 2008,
It seems as though without their ability to write music anymore, they have also become illiterate baboons.

Quote by BabySnatcher

They have confirmed that Death is Not the End and the other one (vultures i think) will not be included on the album. That's what I heard anyway. They wrote 20-odd songs for the album and only like 10 were included. I don't have any thoughts on the new album as I don't know what to expect but I highly doubt it will even come close to RTL, MOP, or KEA.
Last edited by Stoner0405 at Jun 13, 2008,
Quote by Stoner0405
It seems as though without their ability to write music anymore, they have also become illiterate baboons.

THIS IS NOT THE ALBUM TITLE.

Follow this link to see the various stages of the word being made. This is obviously not the last part of it.

http://fitchinator.wordpress.com/
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I get the feeling that's an anagram, or something of the sort.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by jafar007

wow....disgusting
Page 1 of 3