Krisiun are an excellent death metal band from Brazil and I was wondering if anybody heard of them and what you think of them.
They're okay.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
They're decent, but what bugs me is that it seems like they (especially the guitarists) could do much better because they are very talented.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
They're alright, but they definitely deserve credit for having Behemoth and Nile copy them.
CAN YOU FEEL THE GROOVE?
Quote by Pagan Terrorism
They're alright, but they definitely deserve credit for having Behemoth and Nile copy them.

...This bugs the **** out of me. Where does all of this 'Behemoth and Nile the imitators' **** come from. I've NEVER heard another band that sounds like Behemoth, so please shut up about them. Either that, or start linking bands. And as for Nile (as Poopsmith already said) are they ripping off of another egyptian themed death metal band that i don't know about? Cause if not, shut the **** up.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I listened to AssasiNation and Agelss Venomous and didn't find iher to be particularly special. Ok death metal, and not in my opinion on par with Behemoth or Nile.
From the little i've heard from them, they are pretty cool. need to look into them more
Krisiun is fantastic BDM ageless venemous is my favorite album, Dawn of Flagellation is kickass!
G3AR:

-Jackson DkMG Dinky
-VoX valvetronics AD30
-Marshall JCM2000 triple super lead
-black beauties
Quote by mortiis999
Great band, especially their pre - 2002 output.

Most definetly but I don't find bloodshed to be that bad.
G3AR:

-Jackson DkMG Dinky
-VoX valvetronics AD30
-Marshall JCM2000 triple super lead
-black beauties
Anyone know which album has the least blasting away on it? Blastbeats are great, but damn...yaknow?
Don't really know. The drummer is fast but boring as shit, I just love the groove.

Anyone seeing them with Nile and Grave?
Bleeeeehhhhcccccccckkkkk fooooooooooorseee domaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.