I just saw this on TV.

I didn't really know who he was. Apparently pretty important though. RIP
No ****ing Way
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
For those of you who don't know, he was a political analyst for NBC, and hosted Meet The Press.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
damn, that sucks, i knew who he was too

i just wiki'ed him....and for some reason it brought up the wiki page on fat. its fixed now. but that was rather iodd...
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Dude, he's dead

You may not believe the same things I do, but I believe when you die, that you are in peace and are better than ever.

Take it to the religion thread.
Quote by guitarmannn
You may not believe the same things I do, but I believe when you die, that you are in peace and are better than ever.

okay, calm down
That's a shocker. I just saw this on TV.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Oh wow. That sucks, he always gave intelligent commentary. He was my go to guy for politics on TV. RIP man.
RIP. I just made a thread about him too, not knowing this was here. i will delete it. i really looked up to him for the way he carried himself.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Guy was one of very very few journalists respected by both parties immensely. He was a dem, but he called it straight down the middle in his show. He would grill everyone the same. He would take the stance opposite his guest, no matter who they were and what they stood for.

Amazing, amazing political analyst, and an even better host of Meet The Press.

I'm def gonna miss his political commentary down the stretch of this election.
Quote by eXperiment63

I'm def gonna miss his political commentary down the stretch of this election.

agreed.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm bummed about this, he was one of the very few mainstream political news figures that I respected greatly. Weird to think that he died of a heart attack at my father's age. Also found out that he attended John Carroll University and Cleveland State University, pretty odd since they're both close by me. Wouldn't have guessed.
mmmk.
Quote by sithian476
I'm bummed about this, he was one of the very few mainstream political news figures that I respected greatly.

it's tragic not just that a good man is dead but one of, if not the last great non-partisan political reporters in the US is gone. this is a loss we all will feel.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I see him every morning. Saw.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I heard that today on the radio, its weird though, cause a couple weeks ago at the graduation at Randolph Macon University he was the guest speaker. I saw him, and now hes dead. He didn't say anything really memorable but its weird seeing someone a couple weeks ago, and then that person dies.

edit: as a side note, i know this kid who will look like tim russert when he becomes middle aged
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by guitarmannn

I say the same to you.

Don't know who he was, but RIP anyway.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
My dad was a big fan of his..

RIP
Too lazy to make a sig right now. I'll do it some other time.
Quote by metalderek
I just saw this on TV.

I didn't really know who he was. Apparently pretty important though. RIP

I cant believe you didn't know who that was. He was an American icon. RIP
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Dude, what?

That's insane. I mean, I never REALLY watched Meet the Press, but I had no problems with the guy, and he was a pretty outstanding journalist.

That's just crazy.

Two high profile journalists lost in less than a week. First it ws Jim McKay, and now Russert.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
On Friday the 13th...
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
Wow, that's too bad. I really respected his opinions about politics.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Damn! I just got home and heard this, What a shock. I used to watch Meet the Press sometimes. He was an outstanding journalist..... RIP
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
He died, really? That sucks, RIP.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I was absolutely shocked. Cool guy.

This is bad news. (and an even worse pun)
Quote by by metallicafan616

is pent scale just

-5-7-
-5-7-
-5-8-
-5-7-
-5-7-
-5-8-

phail
Quote by 4e574e57363g

and how the fuck do i treat ant bites on my dickhead?!?
Pretty shocking... RIP.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?